Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How we can improve Lucent Heart

as long as greedy player in there, there's no way lh will be better and the worst will be closed like prev lh if rich and poor wall already so high. i see convertation today who poor only can stand and watching rich people keep raising sp price while rich people answer not much seller they desperate so they will keep raising the price until getting wt they want and when someone selling SP in normal price rich people will buying it all even not need it. my question :
    1.why buying it all even you not need and just because of rich ?
    2.by buying it all other cant get what they need, why you happy with that ?
    3.by raising the price everytime do you want making between poor n rich wall higher until no more new player coming ?
    4.why want repeat what happened in prev LH ?
    lack economy game much of them will complain and leaving while only sp buyer who play.
    i not rich also not poor but only buying what i need not overdoing it the truth only this game who keep talk cencor word like nothing and try destroying n close the game, much game get high price that making them closed is gold bot not player theyself who doing it.
    - GM try reducing wall between rich and poor so even newbie who not buying SP can play properly but why mostly old player LH keep doing it opposite.
    MMORPG much play because of friend even newbie not SP buyer he/her friend will coming joining too and can be mass maller but while that newbie quit that mass maller friend also will quit coz close friend quit.

-crowd player more stable economy will keep bring more people but if the wall already too high that will only making it worser in future because they will complain then quit.
    -crowd player and nice people(zone including no drama) will making who not buying sp then buying it because want serious in that game but the effect will opposite if not crowd.
    -sorry if much wrong type- i just cant understand are they reading condition for future LH or only for self hunger ?
    if want making much sp seller try be nice, not greedy no drama i believe much will selling it if lh become stable in much aspect.
    my suggestion reduce item price to npc specially lv 76+ item because price item like 160k-600k each

Quote Originally Posted by Lycory View Post
    Snip
    A good economy is when everybody is spending, no matter the reason. I really want LH to be finalized on steam already so we can attract more SP sellers. Therefore we "rich people" would be less inclined to pay for high prices when we can find another seller momentarily. For the time being, you don't have to rely on the SP shop (or even tarot pets) to advance mid levels to high. Partying with others is still a viable way of making money. (Tbh I wish everybody would use the Team Finder System. Its such a useful tool) You can also participate in player events and sell the prizes for your own benefit/growth. Sure its not on the same level as selling SP, yet it's not your only option either. That's why I like grind games, even if you do have the money, you still need to put in the time and effort to reach towards end game play. Otherwise you have no room to complaint if you haven't expended all your options.

Also I would like to add the recent gold exploit is at major fault for the gap to increase. As I'm grateful the illegal gold has been removed with the players, however not to bash the team here; I'm not sure why the GM's decided not to purge the gold even after it's been traded. It seems like a small lost for a big solution. But now that we have this gold circulated (And apparently untouched). You have people throwing 100mill for a level 1 pet (*cough apollo) or 1bill for a over hyped set. Tell me, what game mechanic (That is legit) allows you to hit 1bill in two days? /o/

Quote Originally Posted by Cleftobismal View Post
    A good economy is when everybody is spending, no matter the reason. I really want LH to be finalized on steam already so we can attract more SP sellers. Therefore we "rich people" would be less inclined to pay for high prices when we can find another seller momentarily. For the time being, you don't have to rely on the SP shop (or even tarot pets) to advance mid levels to high. Partying with others is still a viable way of making money. (Tbh I wish everybody would use the Team Finder System. Its such a useful tool) You can also participate in player events and sell the prizes for your own benefit/growth. Sure its not on the same level as selling SP, yet it's not your only option either. That's why I like grind games, even if you do have the money, you still need to put in the time and effort to reach towards end game play. Otherwise you have no room to complaint if you haven't expended all your options.

Also I would like to add the recent gold exploit is at major fault for the gap to increase. As I'm grateful the illegal gold has been removed with the players, however not to bash the team here; I'm not sure why the GM's decided not to purge the gold even after it's been traded. It seems like a small lost for a big solution. But now that we have this gold circulated (And apparently untouched). You have people throwing 100mill for a level 1 pet (*cough apollo) or 1bill for a over hyped set. Tell me, what game mechanic (That is legit) allows you to hit 1bill in two days? /o/
    What? That thing doesn't work. Don't lie. I've tried numerous times to look for teams and there are never any. I was in a team and used the search, my team didn't even show up.
    IGN: MageMaster87 (Priest lvl. 31) lvl 3 Card Crafter
    Edward_Cullen (Knight lvl 28) lvl 0 Blacksmith

Quote Originally Posted by MikeParnell View Post
    What? That thing doesn't work. Don't lie. I've tried numerous times to look for teams and there are never any. I was in a team and used the search, my team didn't even show up.

maybe I'm out of sync (in that case I appology right now).

I'm basing on my late memory of LH with the previous hoster and a slight glance at the beginning with Suba.
    I think the first points to correct on that game are old glitches that were all corrected in Divina:
    - client crashes (also got them here...)
    - server lags and lack of fluidity (like the mob is dead already but you don't know)
    - the craft system is hardly broken (I remember I got recipes that needed items I can't get at all !??)
    - the levelling hole around lvl 40 (if I remember correctly)

All these issues are discuraging for new players (and they are the points that makes me hardly prefering Divina to LH)

It takes between a day and a week (depending on activity) to get to level 50. What do you mean by a leveling hole around level 40?

As I said, I'm basing on my past experience with the previous host.

I remember at some point of the game there was a hole in quests and experience you can get became really low, but I don't remember exactly when it happens (maybe around lvl 43 ??? or 53 ???).
    But it was a long time ago, maybe this issue was corrected since >_>

Anyway I stopped here at low level because I started to crash like hell and wasn't in the mood to keep crashing again and again like in the last time *sorrryyyyyy!!!*
    Last edited by LoIcatKumi; December 17th, 2014 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoIcatKumi View Post
    As I said, I'm basing on my past experience with the previous host.

I remember at some point of the game there was a hole in quests and experience you can get became really low, but I don't remember exactly when it happens (maybe around lvl 43 ??? or 53 ???).
    But it was a long time ago, maybe this issue was corrected since >_>

Anyway I stopped here at low level because I started to crash like hell and wasn't in the mood to keep crashing again and again like in the last time *sorrryyyyyy!!!*
    Ah yeah, there does come a time before pamphlet quest (and after) where you have to grind out your experience from KREs!

Beanfun LH = 50's Were Hell Levels. Exp Rates Were Slower. Gacha Rates Were Unbelievably low. Repairing anything reduced max durability. After hitting level 60. KRE's fell off. Dailys were only source of exp. Grinding the best source of exp meant stacking experience boosts + dedicating a week to level up once. <==Though this I did not mind

Subagames: LH You have none of that ^ The exp system is a lot faster now.

Ho nice!!!!

So it only remains crashes and lags *hides*

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast