Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How we can improve Lucent Heart

Crashing not so much.

Lag Yes. (Some Channels Start to lag) Also the latency issues has yet to be fixed. I don't want to move in Torronto just so I can see a better* reactionary time. <==Though the main cause of this is the way the client handles cached data.

Aside from that ^ my biggest complaint would be the client uses more virtual memory than it should.

The game is still playable but issues like this effect ^ GvG the most.
    Last edited by Cleftobismal; December 18th, 2014 at 05:43 PM.

we need steam release

Quote Originally Posted by Aurelle View Post
    I have indeed suggested a GM-hosted auction to act as a gold sink so that inflation can be lessened and newcomers won't be "forced" to purchase SP just so they can play the game properly. The pros and cons of such an event are still being discussed.
    I get that this thread is old' and is most likely less important now due to upcoming updates/steam release and v10 however I've noticed you mention you as a forum mod along with the game masters are - or at least were trying your best to help reduce the inflation of gold - which still exists even now, months later within Lucent Heart.

Whatever you and/or the gm's tried in terms of reducing the inflation of gold has not been successful. I still see people trying to sell items for ridiculous prices including yourself. Truth is economy in Suba's Lucent Heart is ruined, I pity the future steam players.

All these 'players' that work - buy Suba points and sell it, for stupid amounts are what's ruining the economy - not to mention those who farm dg's/bosses purely for profit in the game. If this continues, the inflation 'issue' will indeed never be resolved.

Lets take a quick look back at Beanfun's LH prices shall we;
    BP - Beanfun Points - 500k per 1k pts
    You can work out the gacha's , fashion, cosmetics and other things based on the pricing mentioned above.

The highest Beanfun Points ever went up to was 750k to 1.5mill gold per 1k BP

Then what happened?!
    LH dies... Suba then revives the game, Closed Beta was a great Success,

And then we get to Open Beta and boom! 1mill per 1k - which is now 6mill per 1k. What in the 'flippityflap' happened?
    My question is simple now; Who decided to up the prices of Suba Points? And why?

Lets thank those guilty of continuously upping the price of Suba points drastically per month.
    Last edited by AliceLH; November 23rd, 2015 at 11:49 AM.

Current Character/s:
    Alice - Dawn Prophet - 61 - Semi active
    Vanilla - Moonflame Envoy - 61 - Semi active-
    Signature by Me

Quote Originally Posted by AliceLH View Post

Whatever you and/or the gm's tried in terms of reducing the inflation of gold has not been successful. I still see people trying to sell items for ridiculous prices including yourself. Truth is economy in Suba's Lucent Heart is ruined, I pity the future steam players.
    Here's what the GMs did:
    1. Stalled "overpriced" items for players to buy with gold
    2. Manually removed gold from players accounts (players found to have been involved in the gold abuse)
    3. Host GM Auctions
    *note* Many have suggested a rollback (I've personally suggested it as well) and we've been told that they would like to avoid that as much as possible for it's a tedious process and poses many potential risks.

While all these steps were never enough to clear all the gold that was pumped into the economy, they were partly successful in reducing the market prices (from an average of 10m+ to 3-5m per 1k SP).

All these 'players' that work - buy Suba points and sell it, for stupid amounts are what's ruining the economy - not to mention those who farm dg's/bosses purely for profit in the game. If this continues, the inflation 'issue' will indeed never be resolved.
    Like it or not, it's these players that actually keep the game alive. So do the non-cash players who spend a lot of time farming items in exchange for SP (or gold that cash players got from selling SP). This is a free-to-play game and the company will only benefit if there are microtransactions happening in the game.

As for the price ratio, the law of supply and demand always prevails (with the exception of personal preference).
    Less SP sellers + More SP buyers = high rate
    More gold available + Less SP/items available = high rate

What in the 'flippityflap' happened?
    Two consecutive Gold Abuse scenarios happened and the GMs have tried to remedy the situation. Not enough, yes but right now it's at a point where they have to prioritize fixing bugs before fixing the economy for good. If you have more suggestions other than the first 3 steps they did to remove gold from the economy, feel free to post here on the forums or pm Mods/GMs.
    If you need help regarding in-game features, please post on General Discussion.
    If you're having problems playing the game, please post on Help & Support.
    If you encountered a bug/broken feature, please post on Bug Reports.

If your problem requires GM assistance, please send a Support Ticket.
    Please read THIS GUIDE about the use of Support Tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurelle View Post
    If you have more suggestions other than the first 3 steps they did to remove gold from the economy, feel free to post here on the forums or pm Mods/GMs.
    We do need to do more for economy, I don't have any suggestion but has the GMs annouced plans to continue improvements?

Of course, we might not need to and see the outcome when this game hits Steam store. If ladyluck serves Subagames well then we might have more players buying SPs thus improving the rates. Whatever the GMs team is planning this or not, I feel like LH's life support is riding it on Steam.

Too lazy to read through everyone's posts but here's my thoughts.

There are plenty of things wrong with our version of Lucent Heart at the moment. When Suba's LH first came out in OBT and CBT, it had a decent number of players. Not the amount that you should normally see on MMOs but enough to keep the game thriving and lively. But as time passed, many of these players eventually quit due to multiple reasons: Drama, Lag, Management, Bugs and glitches, economy, etc... The fact is, the original hold that LH had on people just isnt there anymore. Usually, a mmo has certain things that will hold a player's attention (PvP, Social, End game content, events, etc...) But LH doesn't have any of these things anymore. This game has so many glitches and bugs that nothing is even fun anymore. PvP now is just a joke with the tremendous amounts of lag and bugs in it. End game content is literally non existent because none of the new quests or dgs work correctly. The social/SM aspect of LH which also attracted a lot of players before is also dying since there's not enough new players (or players in general). And although there are a few gm hosted events once in awhile, none of them are truly spectacular enough to hold a player's attention and make them want to continue playing. (Im not trying to be super rude about that, I appreciate the efforts and that they exist but the events are very repetitive and minuscule in comparison to most mmos.) Honestly, the only reason I still log on is because of a certain few friends who still play. If they had all quit awhile ago, I would have uninstalled this game months ago. There's no end game content that really motivates me because they're all bugged, there's no pvp for me to look forward too because gvg is literally "lag and die", and there's almost no one new to talk to on this game that I don't know already.

My advice, please fix the current version. I realize that many people are worried about the economy in the game, but I honestly believe that all the bugs and glitches should be the first thing fixed. There's no point in gold if there's no game to use it on.I know that many gms and mods have said before that they are "in the process of being fixed", how ever this process has been going on for a long time so I refuse to believe anything until it happens. LH was supposedly going to Steam since it launched in OBT, that never happened. I distinctly remember being promised v9 around January or February, it didn't get released till months later. (Idr the exact dates) Point being, LH has a billion problems that I honestly don't have much hope for this game. But if you really want to try, start with fixing the current issues with actual game play.

3.Host GM Auctions
    weak part of that is
    1.not everyone interested what gm sell
    2.lose in auction = keep gold
    3.progress reducing over too slow while player keep quit 1 by 1 while it still in progress.
    my sugestion before is just reset all gold to 0 by force convert gold to SP with high price set so they can choose free.
    big step rollback is nice too maybe who love inflat the gold will learn and stop doing it even until now i still see 1 person left love doing it.
    So do the non-cash players who spend a lot of time farming items in exchange for SP
    it's true about this if in other game but in LH who spend 24/7 farming have different mindset.
    they will raising the price depending their money not everyone can play 24/7 just for farm gold so can keep up with game economy who will keep raised non-stop.
    i still can't forgot the reason why they keep raising the price.
    1.gold game is useless over real money (this answer who don't know it will effect the game)
    2.i get gold why not ?(person who only thinking selfish without care other player and how it will impact the game)
    Less SP sellers + More SP buyers = high rate
    More gold available + Less SP/items available = high rate
    it not what happened in LH it just their excuse, first open LH so much player sell sp ->next price keep up only gold farmer who can buy sp
    ->price keep up following gold farmer pocket while newbie just can watch(i still remember when someone said "i just can watch the price")->next part newbie start to quit in instant because of that including sp buyer because their friend even not maller is quiting.
    ->sp seller start become less and less and that reason coming (in this part much sp seller only sell SP to friend with reasonable price), main problem in LH is gold farmer keep raising the price without even thinking want to stop raising it n set "it for standard price". so gold farmer not killing the game is wrong for me.
    just telling what i saw since obt until i and all my friend quit.
    i hope v10 everything is fix we try playing again but after it fun again like in OBT.
    Last edited by Lycory; November 24th, 2015 at 08:43 PM.

GM auctions could become popular again upon 10.0 since there is a large amount of new items (including new pets, etc) which may peak some of the high gold owners interests.

The question is how players feel about the auctions and players that can afford this getting items 1-2 months ahead of time?

As for some of the Item mall related issues, the GM's have been adjusting prices as of late based on popularity and actual need for items, so you may notice a decrease on a lot of the items.

We're keeping an active list here. https://forum.subagames.com/showthre...714#post827714

Now that V10 is out, and we have airship travel, I feel it would be a nice idea to have NPC's on the airships to repair items.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234