Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kitsu Saga... Doesn't hurt to try.

Would love to play my Cloudstrider again

It's just a shame Kitsu was made by X-legend and all I did was afk level from level 1. Had some great dungeon parties in Closed Beta, But everything after that just went downhill

Quote Originally Posted by SilaNarodnaya View Post
    I honestly can't support x-legend's MO. They pretty much stated openly in an interview that they intend to make clones of Grand Fantasia every year and then and kill them off in a year or two until the end of time.
    Lol at them saying that ;(
    I'm one of the saddo's who played all of X-Legend games at Aeria, but KS really was my favourite. It had rather unique classes, and it introduced the much better archive that would later be given to EE >.<

Although if this came back as well as Domo....and I'm already playing FF....one MMO would have to be left behind lol.

Honestly, if the game had a few things added/removed (such as the bot), i think it would be perfect, with a company that would run it the right way.
    Last edited by CookieLove; November 21st, 2014 at 04:26 AM.

The soundtrack of the game was another reason why i loved this game.

Kitsu Saga OST - Howling Forest - YouTube - Personally my Favorite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-3njwALXn4
    Last edited by CookieLove; November 22nd, 2014 at 04:12 AM.

I loved the music in that game. I honestly didn't play it very much, but the lil Kitsu's were cute and it had pretty graphics. As far as I can remember anyways lol

I still have the soundtrack on my PC after all these years along with the launcher and everything. The game was just compelling and I would do anything to have it come back. I spent more hours on Kitsune Online(Kitsu Saga) than any other MMO.

Bumping this thread, come on former kitsu players where are you? :3

I'd play it. I missed the chance to do so when it was released at Aeria, I was one of the many individuals who was more distracted by Eden Eternal.

So please, bring this back and let me give it a go!

Quote Originally Posted by CartesianDreams View Post
    I'd play it. I missed the chance to do so when it was released at Aeria, I was one of the many individuals who was more distracted by Eden Eternal.

So please, bring this back and let me give it a go!
    Kitsu, had the chance to get back on its feet, if it was taken seriously by AGE, but they saw another money maker AKA Eden Eternal, and just gave up on Kitsu. The game was adorable and enjoyable.

Honestly if they were able to acquire Kitsu Saga and host it, I would probably be the happiest player ever. I spent so much money on Kitsu Saga and DOMO that when Aeria Games dropped both of them, I ended up leaving Aeria Games completely. Aeria Games has turned into a greedy money hungry gaming company, it just doesn't feel like it cares about it's player base anymore. I do hope that Suba considers taking Kitsu Saga. Until then, I shall enjoy DOMO in OBT. :3

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast