Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kitsu Saga... Doesn't hurt to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Amathena View Post
    Honestly if they were able to acquire Kitsu Saga and host it, I would probably be the happiest player ever. I spent so much money on Kitsu Saga and DOMO that when Aeria Games dropped both of them, I ended up leaving Aeria Games completely. Aeria Games has turned into a greedy money hungry gaming company, it just doesn't feel like it cares about it's player base anymore. I do hope that Suba considers taking Kitsu Saga. Until then, I shall enjoy DOMO in OBT. :3
    I think it would be able to get the TLC that aeria never gave it, here at suba. This is a game worth considering adding to the subagames line up in my opinion at least.

I miss Kitsu Saga and hope it returns. Just need to have the AFK play elements removed so people actually play the game. That'd be great.

Quote Originally Posted by NecromancerV View Post
    I miss Kitsu Saga and hope it returns. Just need to have the AFK play elements removed so people actually play the game. That'd be great.
    Of Course, remove the Bot from the game, its not fun when you AFK through a game, at all. It's fun when players actually get to play together and its actually them playing, and you are using team work, etc.

Omg yaaaaas

Bump! I know you Kitsu Players are out there somewhere! We had quite a bit of replies in the past on the aeria thread, let's get this game back!

*cheers* Come on people! Show some love! <3

Bump ouo

Bump Bump!

Well I'm back from a brief stint away from F2P MMO's and I still want Kitsu Back.

You can transfer all the support from my thread here; http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/....php?t=1705563 to you guys Suba, because we don't care who publishes it to be honest.

My thread at Aeria is old now, and a post in it would probably end with it being locked. I posted screenshots of the now dead Indo version which got some skill/stat systems not implemented in any of X-Legends current games. (Such as the body and chakra heaven system)

The problem Kitsu had was that it was very much a social game, yet didn't require you to play, (removing any auto bot, potion, auto retaliate and such fixes this problem) The cash shop was a huge way to destroy balance in this game, this was partly due to the new way promotions were tested in Kitsu, our game was used as a guinea pig for the new staff at Aeria. (coupled with a zillion rollbacks) It had unique classes, which further branched into 2 separate specializations each at higher levels.

Like you guys have seen with the success of domo, TW and Indo players have flocked to this game in droves, which is a good thing to create a player base at least

This would probably be the same in re-release of Kitsu, the game was hosted in these territories but sadly is only alive with X-Legends own server and a "completed" server in another territory which offers no content updates but exists.

Although, there are many martial arts MMO's, I can say that in the Western Market, there are none like Kitsu. We as English Speaking players only got 9 months to spend with Kitsu, there are tons of content we never got to experience, several areas, (the map we got is only half the map that is in the latest release...)

I will however say, that in order to make Kitsu successful you (Suba) will have to be extraordinarily careful in what you do with the Item Mall and other aspects of the game.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/...75479#10275479
    Last edited by TheRealTangerine; October 15th, 2015 at 07:24 AM.

Omg, please if this game came back I would be so happy! I started playing in closed beta, but unfortunately school got so busy and I had to stop, playing as much, and when I came back it was basically getting ready to close! Q n Q I have mementos of Kitsu from the event they held, I somehow won the raffle and currently own some of the stuff, a little key chain or cellphone strap and a little spiral bound notebook. They're in a box for safe keeping, since this was one of the games I could never really forget and move on from. Just thinking about how short it's life with Aeria was, makes me depressed. I've been looking for any version of this game that is still playable, and that wasn't really possible with the ROCIDs for Taiwan... Every time I thought of Kitsu, I kind of prayed that some kind soul decided to remake it and sort of get that hope crushed a tiny bit. But if there is any hope of it coming back, I would be ecstatic. I would beg for it to come back. XD
    Last edited by Xinsei; October 23rd, 2015 at 02:35 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast