Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kitsu Saga... Doesn't hurt to try.

Post Kitsu Saga... Doesn't hurt to try.

Doesn't hurt to try or dream does it?

It's been 3 Years since the game has gone down, the game was one of the few MMO's that i stuck to and actually enjoyed.

But sadly, due to poor management, the game got left in the dust.

I'm posting here, because this game should have had a much longer run and it would be amazing to see it again.

It would be amazing to see this game back up again, to be running around Nineturn Canyon, slaying Poisonfang Snakes in Windspiral Gorge, questing through Iron Claw City, the game was fun, it was amazing (to me at least).

There were many interesting classes for it, GodHand, Clearmind, Watermoon, and quite abit more.

As well as many interesting features.

One being the Little Fox (Kitsu) Companions you had.

There was something about this game, that just made me feel like i was at 'home', i can't say that about many games.

Would love to see it back one day.

Just thought i'd post this, who knows what could happen.

Doesn't hurt to dream.

It's been so long~

Had some fun times when I played it years back with friends. Doesn't feel like it's really been that long though lol.

Oh man, I loved this game. My favorite part was the Kitsu's.

I really dislike how AG is recycling the Kitsu's into one of their games for money.

Quote Originally Posted by Oribani View Post
    Oh man, I loved this game. My favorite part was the Kitsu's.

I really dislike how AG is recycling the Kitsu's into one of their games for money.
    Yeah, i didn't like that at all.

The Kitsu's were so cute! Didn't like how AGE managed that game at all.
    "Oh lets just open Eden Eternal right at the same time that KS is trying to get back up on it's feet."

The game had and has potential. It was really fun.

Last edited by CookieLove; November 17th, 2014 at 05:10 PM.

+1, please get this game back QQ

If possible, I'd like to paste a link to my thread on Aeria regarding this matter....perhaps you will all remember me >.<

Who would actually like to see Kitsu Saga here again ? | Aeria Games

(Something in the thread might be relevant at least, also if you click my now deceased profile on Aeria...as I don't log on that site anymore, you can use my Bring Kitsu Back signature which someone kindly made for me, I dont even remember who...I know they got up-itty when someone else used it before...but it's not exactly their own work anyway...its the work of X-Legend.)

personally feel that KS was a very fun game, although it started off casual and a bit easy, after a certain level threshold the challenge really did increase, I think its downfall was being a bit too eastern and not western enough.

Ideas to Westernize....

No Bot ---> therefore also a decrease of energy needed for skills.

Increase of energy by a bit for passives, and make them level locked (aka cant have a maxed lvl 10 passive ...at lvl 10)

Prices should stay the same (1000g for horse and such) purely because X-Legend games DO require goldsinks.

Introduction of better item tiers like Eden Eternal.
    Kitsu currently had vile purple sets acquired through the Item Mall Kitsus.
    I propose the removal of those, and the introduction of new droppable purples (a bit better than blues) with horrid durability, and oranges to have perma durability much like EE.

Furthermore there should be some Kitsus unlocked via Item Mall....similar to the GF ones: Unique Combinations of skill sets e.g one weapon and armor, and some cool passives not unlocked in game for example ...nothing game breaking, but still bringing in money for the company.

Lack of OP purple's would make arena run more = revenue for Aeria when requesting that fortifying should be +15 like the later GF patch notes rather than the +9.

Stat Costumes should also be nerfed to EE standards, rather then raising multiple stats, by a specific value, raise one by a % and keep it closer to the green costume values rather than Blue.

Balancing would also be neccesary: the two mages/healers would need spell damaged reduced a little bit, and stun/sleep/root immunitys introduced after the effect has been cleared/elapsed ---> Preventing OP Mistsong Stunlocking.

A form of diminishing returns on Godhand and Clearmind debuffs which in our version did not effect bosses (meaning these two classes could not combo well) the diminshing return would be the effect of the debuff is only 1/4 strength:

E.G Godhands Tendon Injury Slash on normal monsters does -10% Movement Speed, if Diminishing Returns is implemented on bosses it will only be -2% ...however it would augment the rest of Godhands Skills, albeit their effects would be diminished a little also.

All quests to give minor amounts ( 1 to 20) of faction fame, for those guilds who are not strong enough to destroy the guild bosses. 100 of each faction fame is required to enter Bliss Arena.

A pvp channel, where Ironclaw and Flamewind can duke it out, similar to GF's channel. Rewards should be armor boxes, stats similar to arena/dungeon/crafted sets...but with different whole set bonuses.

Make it compulsory to choose a class, else you cannot leave your factions town.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieLove View Post
    Yeah, i didn't like that at all.

The Kitsu's were so cute! Didn't like how AGE managed that game at all.
    "Oh lets just open Eden Eternal right at the same time that KS is trying to get back up on it's feet."

The game had and has potential. It was really fun.

They actually ripped the kitsu's from Kitsu Saga and disguised it as a pet in Eden Eternal's item shop. Makes me sick.

They actually ripped the kitsu's from Kitsu Saga and disguised it as a pet in Eden Eternal's item shop. Makes me sick.
    not aeria's fault arguably, xlegend killed off the game to make room for their newer clones. Nobody plays the Taiwanese version anymore.

Sodium, atomic number 11, was first isolated by Peter Dager in 1807. A chemical component of salt, he named it Na in honor of the saltiest region on earth, North America.

Quote Originally Posted by SilaNarodnaya View Post
    not aeria's fault arguably, xlegend killed off the game to make room for their newer clones. Nobody plays the Taiwanese version anymore.
    Ah I see. Well, that's disappointing.

Ah I see. Well, that's disappointing.
    I honestly can't support x-legend's MO. They pretty much stated openly in an interview that they intend to make clones of Grand Fantasia every year and then and kill them off in a year or two until the end of time.

Sodium, atomic number 11, was first isolated by Peter Dager in 1807. A chemical component of salt, he named it Na in honor of the saltiest region on earth, North America.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast