Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: Request/Suggestion: New Interface

  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaoisama View Post
    Wasn't that to check your damage output? :3
    No, because they have no mdef and 20 def.

    So even at level retarded with bad equips, you still hit skill cap.

    Sodium, atomic number 11, was first isolated by Peter Dager in 1807. A chemical component of salt, he named it Na in honor of the saltiest region on earth, North America.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Mirror World of DOMO
    Posts
    757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yaoisama View Post
    Wasn't that to check your damage output? :3
    Or for people who wanted to take out their anger on innocent lions.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyish View Post
    High and mighty? What? Since when is giving your opinion being high and mighty?

    Good! You're happy that the game is back, we all are, but that carebear attitude won't keep the game online. Game won't sustain itself on your feelings about it, so if you don't have anything to say to contribute to this, and don't want the game to last, then just move along, don't start some stupid drama, just because you're biased as hell, and don't have an objective opinion on this game and its state.

    If the game stays the way it was before, it will shut down again.
    Yes. High and Mighty. Acting like your dime matters and if you buy stuff matters when this may be your opinion alone and acting like the game will close based on this opinion.
    The game hasn't even come out yet, how do you know it will be the same as before? You can dislike the interface but you don't have to act like your opinion is law by insulting others by calling them blind and backwards thinking, "If they don't release new content, and update the game" you haven't even given them a chance to release any new content let alone the game. They also can only add so much considering they aren't the creators of the game. And not only that, you're already asking for something when they haven't even finished patching it. It also could cost time and money to do so especially when they are the producers, not creators. I for one didn't give a damn about the interface. Biased as hell? How am I biased just because you're negative as heck? If anything, you are lol. You can suggest they can fix the interface, but preferably, after it comes out, and you can do so without insulting other people and being so damn negative. The game didn't shut down because of the interface. The game shut down for a variety of reasons that can easily be approved upon.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Mirror World of DOMO
    Posts
    757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JinxCat View Post
    Yes. High and Mighty. Acting like your dime matters and if you buy stuff matters when this may be your opinion alone and acting like the game will close based on this opinion.
    The game hasn't even come out yet, how do you know it will be the same as before? You can dislike the interface but you don't have to act like your opinion is law by insulting others by calling them blind and backwards thinking, "If they don't release new content, and update the game" you haven't even given them a chance to release any new content let alone the game. They also can only add so much considering they aren't the creators of the game. And not only that, you're already asking for something when they haven't even finished patching it. It also could cost time and money to do so especially when they are the producers, not creators. I for one didn't give a damn about the interface. Biased as hell? How am I biased just because you're negative as heck? If anything, you are lol. You can suggest they can fix the interface, but preferably, after it comes out, and you can do so without insulting other people and being so damn negative. The game didn't shut down because of the interface. The game shut down for a variety of reasons that can easily be approved upon.

    Never mind him, you prove a good point .

  5. #45

    Default

    Well, im sure if the game give proffit and have a good acceptance among the years, soft star may want give it a feel more attention. Maybe an improvement or 2 about something bothering us

    DOMOguide: http://domo.lotusgoddess.ca/forum/index.php

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    691

    Default

    It probably would be best to wait for the game to come out before delving into all of this stuff, I mean for one it could be something they're working on (I've never played anything from Suba before so I don't know what they're like, or how co-operative SS will be), but not only that, there won't just be us oldies there, there'll be some new players interested in joining - And they'd probably want to hear their opinions too, as someone new to the interface rather than previous players who already know what they do and don't like.

    tl;dr - Wait and see?

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dreamland
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JinxCat View Post
    Yes. High and Mighty. Acting like your dime matters and if you buy stuff matters when this may be your opinion alone and acting like the game will close based on this opinion.
    The game hasn't even come out yet, how do you know it will be the same as before? You can dislike the interface but you don't have to act like your opinion is law by insulting others by calling them blind and backwards thinking, "If they don't release new content, and update the game" you haven't even given them a chance to release any new content let alone the game. They also can only add so much considering they aren't the creators of the game. And not only that, you're already asking for something when they haven't even finished patching it. It also could cost time and money to do so especially when they are the producers, not creators. I for one didn't give a damn about the interface. Biased as hell? How am I biased just because you're negative as heck? If anything, you are lol. You can suggest they can fix the interface, but preferably, after it comes out, and you can do so without insulting other people and being so damn negative. The game didn't shut down because of the interface. The game shut down for a variety of reasons that can easily be approved upon.
    It doesn't matter if they're maybe working on something already, or not. Game didn't get closed because of the interface specifically, and for that reason alone. It got closed because people were leaving for various reasons, one certainly being a bad interface, other one being the lack of new content, some maybe left because of entirely different reason. Aeria wasn't getting enough out of it, and they closed it.

    I said that IF everything stays the same as it was, the game will close again. If it closed back then, it will close now too.

    This was a pre-caution suggestion thread, or whatever you want to call it. I never said that it will certainly close under subagames, what I said is that if they leave the game in the same state for a long time, like Aeria did, it will close.

    I'm not negative, I'm just objective, because I know that this game can easily fall again.

    If I was negative, I wouldn't be trying to make suggestions, I would be spamming here with things like: "This game is too old, and too bad, it will fail", but I'm not.

    You need to look at DOMO objectively, and realize that by today's standards, it's not in a very good place. Hell, I couldn't stomach the interface back then, let alone now, after I've played some amazing, newer games, like Neverwinter, Aura Kingdom, Age Of Wulin...just to name a few.

    DOMO closed back them, when these games didn't exist, people were leaving DOMO back then for far worse games, or for some other reasons.

    If you put it on the market today in the same state as it was before, and don't update it, only people who are going to play it are those that are incredibly nostalgic, or people that have too weak PCs to play anything newer and better, and that won't be enough to sustain DOMO.

    For what it was, DOMO's gameplay was nice, it didn't close because of that, people just got bored of doing same things, because they didn't update the game.

    This discussion is pointless, though, you know that, right? You have your opinion, and I have mine, and mine's not going to change.

    You can call me negative all you want, but I know I'm not, however you are biased simply because you won't admit to yourself that DOMO is an old, outdated game that can't compete with newer games today.

    Maybe you're right, though, maybe they already are working on something to give DOMO a new life, BUT the difference between us is that I won't just be silent, and wait to see whatever they do with it, hoping for the best.

    The least I can do for a game that I like is attempt to voice my opinion on bad things from the past, and suggest things to be improved for the sake of the game's future.

    As for you, feel free to stay in delusion that your positive thinking alone will change anything, or that causing drama here will change my opinion and what I believe is good for DOMO.

    Seriously, I can't even understand how can someone say that everything's okay with (aeria)DOMO with a straight face.
    Last edited by Skyish; November 17th, 2014 at 02:49 PM.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyish View Post
    It doesn't matter if they're maybe working on something already, or not. Game didn't get closed because of the interface specifically, and for that reason alone. It got closed because people were leaving for various reasons, one certainly being a bad interface, other one being the lack of new content, some maybe left because of entirely different reason. Aeria wasn't getting enough out of it, and they closed it.

    I said that IF everything stays the same as it was, the game will close again. If it closed back then, it will close now too.

    This was a pre-caution suggestion thread, or whatever you want to call it. I never said that it will certainly close under subagames, what I said is that if they leave the game in the same state for a long time, like Aeria did, it will close.

    I'm not negative, I'm just objective, because I know that this game can easily fall again.

    If I was negative, I wouldn't be trying to make suggestions, I would be spamming here with things like: "This game is too old, and too bad, it will fail", but I'm not.

    You need to look at DOMO objectively, and realize that by today's standards, it's not in a very good place. Hell, I couldn't stomach the interface back then, let alone now, after I've played some amazing, newer games, like Neverwinter, Aura Kingdom, Age Of Wulin...just to name a few.

    DOMO closed back them, when these games didn't exist, people were leaving DOMO back then for far worse games, or for some other reasons.

    If you put it on the market today in the same state as it was before, and don't update it, only people who are going to play it are those that are incredibly nostalgic, or people that have too weak PCs to play anything newer and better, and that won't be enough to sustain DOMO.

    For what it was, DOMO's gameplay was nice, it didn't close because of that, people just got bored of doing same things, because they didn't update the game.

    This discussion is pointless, though, you know that, right? You have your opinion, and I have mine, and mine's not going to change.

    You can call me negative all you want, but I know I'm not, however you are biased simply because you won't admit to yourself that DOMO is an old, outdated game that can't compete with newer games today.

    Maybe you're right, though, maybe they already are working on something to give DOMO a new life, BUT the difference between us is that I won't just be silent, and wait to see whatever they do with it, hoping for the best.

    The least I can do for a game that I like is attempt to voice my opinion on bad things from the past, and suggest things to be improved for the sake of the game's future.

    As for you, feel free to stay in delusion that your positive thinking alone will change anything, or that causing drama here will change my opinion and what I believe is good for DOMO.

    Seriously, I can't even understand how can someone say that everything's okay with (aeria)DOMO with a straight face.
    An if then statement is still negative. It's not a suggestion if in the end you state "if you don't do this, then it will close." You say it as if it's a sure fact. In case you haven't noticed Subagames is not Aeria. They can decide how to run the game. They can decide to close it, IF they ever do. Aria did it on purpose.

    Fine. You're negatively objective and jumping to a huge end conclusion when the game hasn't even started yet.

    "You need to look at DOMO objectively, and realize that by today's standards, it's not in a very good place." Okay but that's not looking at it objectively. That is an opinion. "It's not a very good place" is not a fact. That is subjective. There is a reason that TW DOMO is still running. If Domo was so bad, you'd think it would be shut down. Yet that's the original. It started the earliest and is still going 9 years later.

    And I didn't suggest don't update it. That would be the dumbest thing ever. If they can get a new interface, great, but I'm not going to say the game won't be successful when they haven't even released it yet and have already promised 5 updates in 2015.

    "You are biased simply because you won't admit to yourself that DOMO is an old, outdated game that can't compete with newer games today." Okay, first off, that's not what biased is. Second off, I never said that. You sure get a lot from nothing.

    "Maybe you're right, though, maybe they already are working on something to give DOMO a new life, BUT the difference between us is that I won't just be silent, and wait to see whatever they do with it, hoping for the best. "
    Okay... again, that's another assumption because I never said that. I've commented plenty on their advertising campaign such as the kickstarter. I care about the game. I mentioned that they have to work on faster customer support response times. I'm not going to comment on the interface when the game hasn't come out yet and it really didn't bother me as much as it seems to bother you AND if I did, I'm not going to suggest the game will fail because of that. You could at least wait until closed beta to test it and say "this interface is s**t".

    "The least I can do for a game that I like is attempt to voice my opinion on bad things from the past, and suggest things to be improved for the sake of the game's future." Okay great, do that, but like I said, for comments on the interface, at least wait until CBT, OR, don't suggest it'll fail because of it. It's like the stairs. You remember them being glitchy so you say "hey if you can fix this bug before releasing the game, please do so" great. Doesn't mean they will or can or maybe they already handled it. But you wouldn't say "fix the stairs or no one will play".

    "As for you, feel free to stay in delusion that your positive thinking alone will change anything, or that causing drama here will change my opinion and what I believe is good for DOMO." See was this necessary? My delusion? Ha okay. I can think positively assuming they will update it and if they don't I can comment. It's not drama, you're just annoyingly negative suggesting the game will shut down if they don't update the interface. And mind you, your thread started with solely mentioning the interface to just using the words "update the game", there's a difference. The interface is specific. Updates can be a variety of things. Everyone should support updates.

    "Seriously, I can't even understand how can someone say that everything's okay with (aeria)DOMO with a straight face"
    And there's the kicker. I never said that. And also, aeria=/=domo, aeria=/=subagames.
    Last edited by JinxCat; November 17th, 2014 at 05:25 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •