Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's Play - Dream of Mirror Online

Talking Let's Play - Dream of Mirror Online

So back in the Aeria days of Domo I did a little informational let's play video series showing off some of the introductory quests and game systems. I imagine I'll be doing some new content for this release of Domo, but while we wait for the launch, I felt I could share these videos with you all as a reminder of some of the features we may have forgotten over the years.

Let's Play - Domo

The Celestial Dragons will be active in domo when it relaunches so check out our guild pages.
    TCD Youtube
    TCD Twitter
    TCD Facebook

If you want to join the guild or have any other questions about past or future Domo content please feel free to contact me.
    Fade's Youtube
    Fade's Twitter
    Fade's Facebook

Good Stuff.

That's awesome

Man this brings back memories and every time I remember the old days I start crying but then I think omg wait... DOMO IS COMING BACK! *throws popcorn everywhere*

Very cool!

Watched all of them.. Good memories! Thank you for sharing!

Also, you guys are from Canada, right? I'm usually not good at accents but.. I need to know xD

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I can confirm that at least I am Canadian, I'm not sure about Ari.

Absolutely fabulous! Made me smile and totally brought a ton of nostalgia. I really enjoy both of your voices.

I'm wee bit upset that I never got the opportunity meet all of you wonderful Onyx players! Well, now I do. Looking forward to it *rolls around on bubble wrap-
    Ai | Aidyl | Whisk | Kaarak

nice guide

Quote Originally Posted by LadyOkamia View Post
    Man this brings back memories and every time I remember the old days I start crying but then I think omg wait... DOMO IS COMING BACK! *throws popcorn everywhere*
    i know that feel, bro (or sis )
    ========

sheesh the 9th part those globs look tempting just like these subaemos ->
    Last edited by HakiYuna; November 23rd, 2014 at 02:31 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast