Thread: Worries about the duration of cash shop Costumes.

Default Worries about the duration of cash shop Costumes.

Okay, first off sorry, I know this is too early to get knickers in a knot over and chances are I am worrying over nothing but I just wanted to put this out there just in case after an observation I noticed while looking at a couple of the other Suba game cash shops.
    The costumes seem to be available for a timed duration only for the other games I looked at. I couldn't spot any that were actually permanently attached to the character once bought. Please tell me this is not the plan for Domo bought Attire Suba!?

Costumes are a massive massive part of Domo. Making them timed duration only takes a lot away from what made them so popular in the first place and a lot away from Domo.

I hope I am just worrying over nothing and all will be as once was but if you are planning only timed costumes Suba, Please please reconsider!

Quote Originally Posted by Gambachi View Post
    Okay, first off sorry, I know this is too early to get knickers in a knot over and chances are I am worrying over nothing but I just wanted to put this out there just in case after an observation I noticed while looking at a couple of the other Suba game cash shops.
    The costumes seem to be available for a timed duration only for the other games I looked at. I couldn't spot any that were actually permanently attached to the character once bought. Please tell me this is not the plan for Domo bought Attire Suba!?

Costumes are a massive massive part of Domo. Making them timed duration only takes a lot away from what made them so popular in the first place and a lot away from Domo.

I hope I am just worrying over nothing and all will be as once was but if you are planning only timed costumes Suba, Please please reconsider!
    Domo is not those other games.
    We will 99.999% likely have permanents.
    All this worrying when the game hasn't even came out.

Quote Originally Posted by ArabSuperman View Post
    Domo is not those other games.
    We will 99.999% likely have permanents.
    All this worrying when the game hasn't even came out.
    I pray you are correct and it is not an across the board business model and also isn't that the best time to be worried?
    Last edited by Gambachi; November 16th, 2014 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambachi View Post
    I pray you are correct and it is not an across the board business model and also isn't that the best time to be worried?
    Never worry.
    Only look for solutions.

Greetings,
    From what I can recall, there were 3 different types of almost every costume back in the DOMO days, 7 days purchase, 30 days purchase and permanent purchase, I doubt they will change this concept.

-Thoor

Anything here will just be conjecture but... Domo, like Thoor said, always had some timed and some permanent.
    It seems unlikely they'll change it, when all of them are already there and in place for them to make £££s from

Okay this is good to know. Completely forgot that timed purchases were a thing n the old Domo. Knickers untwisted.