Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is a Kickstarter Donor?

Default Who is a Kickstarter Donor?

Anyone who donated~ feel free to share your donations below!

My personal donation: $50

your name will appear in the website, i wonder if they have upgrade the website

I most definitely will be soon, I just owe my parents money right now so I can't over spend lmao

1 dollar donor is still a donor

Quote Originally Posted by Xiaoming001 View Post
    1 dollar donor is still a donor
    Did you donate? Or are you just here to commentate?

i am here to watch

I did not donate to the kickstarter, its not going toward anything useful. I don't want to badmouth whoever's ideas the kickstarter goals are, I just don't think its a very focused marketing campaign. Its all really just an excuse to purchase some perks and prestige for the start of the game, which is great, I just don't care if I see a stuffed pig thrown out of a plane and I kinda don't want to see someone dump a bucket of spiders on their head at all.

I might do the 10 Dollar teir just for the title, not that big of a deal to me. None of the other rewards would be too useful out of the gate (50% badges are lame) and we haven't been shown any of the special colorations for the higher teir rewards as of yet.

I believe I've made my views on the kickstarter clear enough already.

They will not be getting any money from me with this method.

Sodium, atomic number 11, was first isolated by Peter Dager in 1807. A chemical component of salt, he named it Na in honor of the saltiest region on earth, North America.

i may just donate a $1 or like 25 for a title lol

A lot of the in-game rewards don't make much sense either. Spending $1000 to have a statue of yourself implemented into the game, for example, serves no purpose other than shining as a beacon so everyone in Domo knows how poorly you chose to spend your money. Of course, the people who may choose to spend that much don't see it that way in the first place, but it is what it is.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast