Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Real talk.

Question Real talk.

Do you wanna build a snowman?

Ah finally, now that I've got that question off my chest...time for some other important questions.

-What is your favourite food?

-Favourite drink?

-Would you ever go skydiving with a pig?

-Dogs, cats or pigs?

-Which disney character can you relate to the most and why?

-Are you keeping your aeria ign or going incognito?

-Do you wanna be the very best like no one ever was?

-Will DOMO ruin your social life once its released?

-Did you have a social life before DOMO?

-What have you asked santa for this christmas?

-Have you been good or bad this year?

-If DOMO is released on christmas will you ignore everything around you to play?

-Which race on DOMO will you choose and why?

-If there are two servers, which one are you most likely to start on 1st or 2nd and why?

-Do you really wish for the godwin lair to be fixed?

-Will you try your very best to help the domo suba community stay alive?

Last but not least:

-What is your favourite colour?
    Last edited by Matchamatsu; November 24th, 2014 at 05:20 PM.

Snowman: No.
    Favourite food: Noodles.
    Favourite drink: Pepsi - shocking
    Skydiving with a pig: Noooope
    Dogs, cats or pigs: None lol, birds birds birds!
    Disney character:..... Errrrr...Ursula.
    Keeping aeria ign: Nope, I've decided on a few names to go for (only want two but others for back-up if I miss the first)
    Be the very best: Nah, I'd probably just run a water gym.
    Social life: HAHAHAHAHAHAAA - next.
    Santa: An iron man suit.
    Good or bad: Neither, just really bored.
    Christmas release: Difficult, I know my brother is getting me little big planet 3.... I'll probably start slowly.
    Domo race: Sylph and human - I love sylphs but the human is for phys char 'cos telekinetic sword looks weird to me.
    Two servers: I'll find out which has more people I care about.
    Godwin: Forgot what that is, it's late, I'm ill and sleepy.
    Keep the community alive: Yes, though I'm not the most socially adept I'll try.
    Favourite colour: Green, then orange, then everything else that exists, then red.

Done~

time to copy paste

-What is your favourite food?: good food

-Favourite drink?: Juice

-Would you ever go skydiving with a pig?: I got Acrophobia, so no, never ever in my life

-Dogs, cats or pigs?: can I go with dogs and pigs at the same time?

-Which disney character can you relate to the most and why?: I don't really know

-Are you keeping your aeria ign or going incognito?: I might if possible or I might go with my GT ign. it depends on what I decide for

-Do you wanna be the very best like no one ever was?: hell yeah.

-Will DOMO ruin your social life once its released?: ruin? maybe it will. time will show...

-Did you have a social life before DOMO?: yes.

-What have you asked santa for this christmas?: expensive stuff and kitchen gear

-Have you been good or bad this year?: good I would say

-If DOMO is released on christmas will you ignore everything around you to play?: if it's in the vacation days I just might

-Which race on DOMO will you choose and why?: I struggle between Human and Sylph. Still have to decide

-If there are two servers, which one are you most likely to start on 1st or 2nd and why?: the one where my friend will head too

-Do you really wish for the godwin lair to be fixed?: I didn't spent that much time there.

-Will you try your very best to help the domo suba community stay alive?: of cause I would!

Last but not least:

-What is your favourite colour? Blue or Red I think o:

Do you wanna build a snowman? no

-What is your favourite food? Blood and Tears of capitalist oppressors

-Favourite drink? The nectar of revolution.

-Would you ever go skydiving with a pig? No.

-Dogs, cats or pigs? They all taste great.

-Which disney character can you relate to the most and why? The owl from Pooh.

-Are you keeping your aeria ign or going incognito? I'll claim it but probably not use it.

-Do you wanna be the very best like no one ever was? I already am.

-Will DOMO ruin your social life once its released? No.

-Did you have a social life before DOMO? Yes.

-What have you asked santa for this christmas? Apple Shares.

-Have you been good or bad this year? Neutral

-If DOMO is released on christmas will you ignore everything around you to play? No.

-Which race on DOMO will you choose and why? Sylph, there is no other race.

-If there are two servers, which one are you most likely to start on 1st or 2nd and why? 1st. Because I'm lazy.

-Do you really wish for the godwin lair to be fixed? No, not really.

-Will you try your very best to help the domo suba community stay alive? No. I don't try my very best at anything.

-What is your favourite colour? Blue.

Sodium, atomic number 11, was first isolated by Peter Dager in 1807. A chemical component of salt, he named it Na in honor of the saltiest region on earth, North America.

- Do you wanna build a snowman? No I want a snow army.

- What is your favourite food? Spag bol.

- Favourite drink? Cuba Libre

-Would you ever go skydiving with a pig? Yeah sure.. When pigs fly!

-Dogs, cats or pigs? All together in one petting zoo.

-Which Disney character can you relate to the most and why? That blue fish that forgets stuff from Finding Nemo. (see below for why).

-Are you keeping your Aeria IGN or going incognito? I honestly cannot remember my IGN (see above)

-Do you wanna be the very best like no one ever was? I'm just happy with world domination.

-Will DOMO ruin your social life once its released? I'll bring my laptop to the pub.

-Did you have a social life before DOMO? Erm.. Do sock puppets count?

-What have you asked Santa for this Christmas? More coal.

-Have you been good or bad this year? I've been good at not getting caught for the bad stuff.

-If DOMO is released on Christmas will you ignore everything around you to play? I will don a Grinch suit and flush the turkey down loo.

-Which race on DOMO will you choose and why? Sprite because Sprites are cool.

-If there are two servers, which one are you most likely to start on 1st or 2nd and why? Second usually. I always route for the underdog.

-Do you really wish for the godwin lair to be fixed? I hope she gets her new hip yes.

-Will you try your very best to help the domo suba community stay alive? Yes I know CPR.

-What is your favourite colour? Erm. Blue

PHEW!!
    Last edited by Gambachi; November 24th, 2014 at 05:49 PM.

Do you wanna build a snowman?
    Yes.
    What is your favourite food?
    Too many to pick just one! I like Indian, pho, sushi, Taiwanese chicken nuggets...
    Favourite drink?
    Bubble tea or Starbucks Iced Tea Lemonade
    Would you ever go skydiving with a pig?
    Not unless it was a flying pupu. I am deathly afraid of skydiving, but if it was willing and able to support my weight in the event of a parachute malfunction, then I don't see why not.
    Dogs, cats or pigs?
    I love dogs, obviously. But my heart yearns for a cat.
    Which disney character can you relate to the most and why?
    Elsa from Frozen. She has good intentions, but is made out to be something worse than she is!
    Are you keeping your aeria ign or going incognito?
    This is a secret.
    Do you wanna be the very best like no one ever was?
    I'll leave this up to Crow.
    Will DOMO ruin your social life once its released?
    Some people in my life believe that my social life is already over and DOMO hasn't even begun yet.
    Did you have a social life before DOMO?
    A flourishing one.
    What have you asked santa for this christmas?
    Clothes, make-up, and Louboutins.
    Have you been good or bad this year?
    I've been as good as I've ever been.
    If DOMO is released on Christmas will you ignore everything around you to play?
    I doubt they would release DOMO on Christmas day, but should it be released on Christmas day, I wouldn't play it until the next day.
    Which race on DOMO will you choose and why?
    Human. We're the cutest race! My human will be short, with a small bust, mint green hair, and green eyes.
    If there are two servers, which one are you most likely to start on 1st or 2nd and why?
    I'm hoping that there's only one server, but on the off-chance that there are two I would pick "#1".
    Do you really wish for the godwin lair to be fixed?
    Why not.
    Will you try your very best to help the domo suba community stay alive?
    I would love for the DOMO community to be alive and well in the years to come. There is a lot of work to be done by both the player community and the GMs here at SUBA Games. My fingers are crossed that together, as a team, we can give DOMO the lifespan it deserves.
    What is your favourite colour?
    I'm impartial to colors, but the most common color in my wardrobe is fuchsia, so I'll go with that.
    Last edited by GraceySells; November 24th, 2014 at 05:49 PM.
    Gracey of DOMO...
    ...the First of Her Name, Community Manager, Mod, Queen of Stalls, Lady Regnant of Eversun, Protector of the Forums, Locker of Threads, Mother of Bans

Quote Originally Posted by Matchamatsu View Post
    Do you wanna build a snow--
    NO.

Ah finally, now that I've got that question off my chest...time for some other important questions.

-What is your favourite food? Pizza

-Favourite drink? Orange soda

-Would you ever go skydiving with a pig? No

-Dogs, cats or pigs? Dogs

-Which disney character can you relate to the most and why? *blank stare*

-Are you keeping your aeria ign or going incognito? Leaving that for you to decide

-Do you wanna be the very best like no o--YES.

-Will DOMO ruin your social life once its released? What social life?

-Did you have a social life before DOMO? What is a social life? Is that a new Pokemon?

-What have you asked santa for this christmas? The same thing I ask every year; a gamestop gift card

-Have you been good or bad this year? I always feel like a bad person lately so I can't tell you that

-If DOMO is released on christmas will you ignore everything around you to play? I'm already itching Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Jak 3, don't add any more to that plate @_@

-Which race on DOMO will you choose and why?Sprites will take over the world.

-If there are two servers, which one are you most likely to start on 1st or 2nd and why? Unreliable if question, I can't answer that accurately. Though if I could tell the population for each of the two I would go with the less crowded one.

-Do you really wish for the godwin lair to be fixed? I was not lvl 60-70 on any of my jobs unlike some of you pros ;-;

-Will you try your very best to help the domo suba community stay alive? Yes

Last but not least:

-What is your favourite colour? PURPLEEEEE
    All answers are bolded.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

Do you wanna build a snowman?: Eh...

-What is your favourite food? I don't know.

-Favourite drink? Vodka . Just kidding.

-Would you ever go skydiving with a pig? It seems kind of cruel...

-Dogs, cats or pigs? Cats

-Which disney character can you relate to the most and why? These questions are too open-ended

-Are you keeping your aeria ign or going incognito? Yes

-Do you wanna be the very best like no one ever was? Duh

-Will DOMO ruin your social life once its released? I don't have one

-Did you have a social life before DOMO? I was home schooling when I started so no

-What have you asked santa for this christmas? Wii U+Mario Kart+SSB, money

-Have you been good or bad this year? Bad

-If DOMO is released on christmas will you ignore everything around you to play? No.

-Which race on DOMO will you choose and why? Shura. Because human is boring, sprites are too short, and sylphs don't attract me and I don't

-If there are two servers, which one are you most likely to start on 1st or 2nd and why? There won't be.

-Do you really wish for the godwin lair to be fixed? Never got there

-Will you try your very best to help the domo suba community stay alive? Ya bruh

-What is your favourite colour? Black

-Do you wanna build a snowman?
    •Maybe
    -What is your favorite food?
    •Tacos
    Favorite drink?
    •Green tea
    -Would you ever go skydiving with a pig?
    •Yes
    -Dogs, cats or pigs?
    •Dogs and cats
    -Which Disney character can you relate to the most and why?
    •Li Shang (Mulan), because I'd like to make a man out of everyone
    -Are you keeping your Aeria IGN or going incognito?
    •Not keeping my former IGN
    -Do you wanna be the very best like no one ever was?
    •All over again
    -Will DoMO ruin your social life once its released?
    •No, life would not exist for it to be ruined
    -Did you have a social life before DoMO?
    •Sure
    -What have you asked Santa for this Christmas?
    •Close Beta for DoMO and to be a millionaire so freaking bad
    -Have you been good or bad this year?
    •Downright naughty
    -If DoMO is released on Christmas will you ignore everything around you to play?
    •Yes, lock the doors and windows
    -Which race on DoMO will you choose and why?
    •Sylph, because I wouldn't to ruin my leather boots
    -If there are two servers, which one are you most likely to start on 1st or 2nd and why?
    •1st, because it's before 2nd
    -Do you really wish for the Godwin lair to be fixed?
    •I don't know what that is...
    -Will you try your very best to help the DoMO Suba community stay alive?
    •Try...
    -What is your favorite color?
    •Blue, I'm blue daba dee dabba die~
    Last edited by Azullama; November 24th, 2014 at 06:13 PM.

Do you wanna build a snowman? Yesssss.

-What is your favourite food? Almost any fruit or vegetable.

-Favourite drink? Green tea with honey.

-Would you ever go skydiving with a pig? Hell yes! Assuming it'd be safe...

-Dogs, cats or pigs? Cats <3 <3 I have two 1-year old tabby cats of my own, Natalie and Joy, their sweet hearts but can be little monsters. :3 I <3 dogs, and miniature pigs too though~

-Which disney character can you relate to the most and why? Hmm... I don't really know to be honest haha.

-Are you keeping your aeria ign or going incognito? I will most likely take my original name on a mule/alt, but going to go as a different name for my main.

-Do you wanna be the very best like no one ever was? Ohhhh hell yessss. :3

-Will DOMO ruin your social life once its released? I have no social life to ruin, LOL.

-Did you have a social life before DOMO? LOL no. My only real social life is games and work.

-What have you asked santa for this christmas? To be with my boyfriend for Christmas. Please santa? (Long distance relationship qq...)

-Have you been good or bad this year? You would have to ask santa that one. =D Mawahahaha!

-If DOMO is released on christmas will you ignore everything around you to play? I probably won't have much going on, but won't play until after Christmas dinner, presents, etc.

-Which race on DOMO will you choose and why? Shura, because I love feline races. I do love sprites as well, but I think this time around I will main a shura for sure. :3

-If there are two servers, which one are you most likely to start on 1st or 2nd and why? #1 because that will probably be the more populated one, but I can only foresee there being only one server to be honest.

-Do you really wish for the godwin lair to be fixed? Yes please.

-Will you try your very best to help the domo suba community stay alive? You bet I will! I wanna see DoMO being just as popular as it was a few years ago, and many years to come. I want DoMO to last a lifetime. <3

Last but not least:

-What is your favourite colour? Grey-blue, or any shade of blue to be honest. :3
    Last edited by Eostre; November 24th, 2014 at 08:25 PM.

Eostre - Proud member of Prestige
    IGN: Eos

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast