Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: "What's Your Domo History?" Tag

1) What was your IGN in DoMO before Suba?
    Yama12.

2) Are you planning on keeping that name or recreating yourself under a new alias?
    LNova

3) What levels were your jobs?
    I wanna say 70 thief, bm, hunter, everything else lv 60-50

4) What was your guild called?
    A.N.Jells

5) Who was your best friend/s or leveling buddies? Will they be back?
    I have a team of immigrants and yes, of course they will be back. They crossed the border with me. We went through thick and thin together as one (aka: Mai, Mini, Mel)

6) What is your fondest memory of the game?
    Meeting my one true love xPurex (i <3 u bby)

7) What was your greatest achievement?
    uh i got mvp once on raids. once.

8) What are you planning on doing differently?
    Lololololol?

9) What was a costume you couldn't live without?
    Beanie hat

10) What was the best part of DOMO that made the game so unique to you?
    It ruined my life

11) Post a picture of your character if you have one!
    I'm on top, xPurex bby on bottom
    Last edited by LNova; November 29th, 2014 at 11:09 PM.

Viet_Shadow_Drone ... yeah, don't know what I was thinking. Must have gotten tired of seeing 'Name taken'

2) Are you planning on keeping that name or recreating yourself under a new alias?
    I sure hope I don't have to resort to that

Low 60's~

I believe the last one I was in on DoMO was called ZOMG. Fun times.

Can't remember many usernames from the top of my head, but if I saw them I would most likely recognize them. Closer to the start of the game I knew a Koibana and Crista, both of whom eventually disappeared from DoMO :c
    And so far I've only met one person that I talked to semi-regularly before the incident~

Dragon's Den! Duo'd there quite a bit with, if I remember correctly, iPokey. Fun times~

Hosting an art contest before the game shut down. Someone from the Aeria forums compiled some of the artwork and made a desktop wallpaper for me that I still use today. Every now and then when people see it they'll ask me where the art came from

Nothing? I'm going to try and enjoy it the same way that I did before. ^^

Old Fashioned Chinese!

It's been said already, but I really do feel like the community was what kept bringing back to DoMO. The sub class system was cool and unique, but the novelty eventually wore off. I mostly got on the have fun with friends and party up with strangers.

00000147.jpg

1) What was your IGN in DoMO before Suba? noodles1989
    2) Are you planning on keeping that name or recreating yourself under a new alias? fking no
    3) What levels were your jobs? all lv pro
    4) What was your guild called? No Noobs Allowed
    5) Who was your best friend/s or leveling buddies? Will they be back? dey all deleted me
    6) What is your fondest memory of the game? beating ass in arena
    7) What was your greatest achievement? beating more ass in arena
    8) What are you planning on doing differently? nothing. i was gud
    9) What was a costume you couldn't live without? punk
    10) What was the best part of DOMO that made the game so unique to you? i wuz the best
    11) Post a picture of your character if you have one! dey all rmbr me

1) What was your IGN in DoMO before Suba? Millumi, Onyx server at aeria.
    2) Are you planning on keeping that name or recreating yourself under a new alias? Keeping
    3) What levels were your jobs? 45ish thief, wizard, maybe shaman. I know most were 30.
    4) What was your guild called? I was in a few guilds, don't remember much about them.
    5) Who was your best friend/s or leveling buddies? Will they be back? No comment.
    6) What is your fondest memory of the game? No comment.
    7) What was your greatest achievement? Getting a really good magic attack costume.
    8) What are you planning on doing differently? Going blademaster first and using its saber skills. Also, Shura instead of Sprite.
    9) What was a costume you couldn't live without? Hip Pop Cap(F) (Males characters can wear it)
    10) What was the best part of DOMO that made the game so unique to you? I used to think it was having the ability to change classes, but now looking back, I feel the customization of your character with the other class skills is the most unique.
    11) Post a picture of your character if you have one! N/A. it was a sprite, first blue hair, then dyed white, then dyed black, green eyes.

Hello sweet babiez<3

1) What was your IGN in DoMO before Suba? DanPanda :3

2) Are you planning on keeping that name or recreating yourself under a new alias? Stated in the Name Hogging thread my intentions of naming xD

3) What levels were your jobs? Max level Muse and Doctor, the others we around 50-60 except commoner

4) What was your guild called? During my peak time at DOMO I was in Crystal Society and ended my time in DOMO @ New Monster Pals

5) Who was your best friend/s or leveling buddies? Will they be back? I actually first played this game solo, then with my twin brother who would nonstop troll. In the end a HUGE group of my friends are returning and I'm extremely happy- many of them are joining the new Crystal Society ~ Shadowlight! :3

6) What is your fondest memory of the game? Getting a Se5 bearsy from my huschild ( he farmed bandits hours and hours during a AG event haha )

7) What was your greatest achievement? Not spending all my money on the weeapons Gracey would sell...

8) What are you planning on doing differently? DPS maining alllll the way to the bank!

9) What was a costume you couldn't live without? Witch costume- I never had it I always wanted it...

10) What was the best part of DOMO that made the game so unique to you? The amount of times I could change my race/hair/breast size with no strings attatched haha

11) Post a picture of your character if you have one! Sorry zoom if u post and used this one too but, I actually don't have any screenies- I cried when laptop with my domo screenies was dropped and destroyed *sigh*

danpanda&zoom.jpg

THE GUPPY DREAM IS REAL!

Sapphiruby
    Leaving that for you to figure out
    Had all jobs, highest was lvl 55 Dancer
    Last guild I was in was Heavens Gate
    My closest one...Oceanwaffle...*sniff*
    ...I don't think I have any memories fond enough...perhaps me being a purple butterfly that was mostly good for utility.
    Probably getting King of Grassgreen Square.
    Probably gonna achieve higher.
    *stares at this*
    I didn't feel forced to go down one path all the time.

This is me using a racial box to transform into a Sylph. In reality, Sapphiruby was Human.

(amazing what you can find in your super old and rarely touched photobucket account)
    Last edited by Superstarstrike; November 30th, 2014 at 01:48 AM.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

Rainpaw!

New name this time around, but I'm not telling what it is~

I had something like level 25 doc and merc, and maybe 15 muse. I didn't play a whole lot

I was in a few, and remember none, even the one I helped found.

I usually just teamed up randomly! My leveling buddies were my pets, and I do plan to bring them back!

Probably the big pet party I started in front of the bank once. It was lots of fun and there were tons of fully evolved pets

Acquiring a level 60 SE3 Sapphire! (Even if I was just taking care of it for some friends)

Playing to level a little more seriously, and being a bit more social!

Not a full costume, but the Nicole Wings! They're my favorite costume piece.

Definitely the class system.

I don't, sadly :c
    Domo is Here!
    Bastet Prevails! See you all in OB!

1) What was your IGN in DoMO before Suba? Nerio

2) Are you planning on keeping that name or recreating yourself under a new alias? Keeping this name

3) What levels were your jobs? 59 doc, everything else 40-50+ I think?

4) What was your guild called? Rather not say

5) Who was your best friend/s or leveling buddies? Will they be back? Don't know if any will be back :c

6) What is your fondest memory of the game? Frolicking around eversun running circles around random people. Actually made a few friends this way
    and annoyed others

7) What was your greatest achievement? Getting almost level 60 :D?

8) What are you planning on doing differently? Nada

9) What was a costume you couldn't live without? Freddy hat/black bear ears

10) What was the best part of DOMO that made the game so unique to you? The class system and social aspect

11) Post a picture of your character if you have one! Lost all my screenshots :(
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/Okibiryuu/NerioSig1.jpg

Shiiya

New one. Maybe keep an alt with the same one.

70. Except commoner, shaman, and MA.

Crystal Society

Mishra and Meguchan. Yes.

Staying up all night to raid.

Meeting friends that I've kept for years.

Try pvp.

Black Vietnamese.

The party system. Haven't seen any other games with better parties.

It's somewhere in the screenshots.

1) What was your IGN in DoMO before Suba? Natsumi_Higurashi
    2) Are you planning on keeping that name or recreating yourself under a new alias? Nah, name is too long. Id go with something short this time.
    3) What levels were your jobs? If i remember correctly, i think 60 doc, and everything else in the 50's
    4) What was your guild called? Uh i jump from guild to guild so im not sure....
    5) Who was your best friend/s or leveling buddies? Will they be back? Well i mostly lvl with my sis (Milk.Shake) and my in game hubby (Kyouraku-Shunsui)
    6) What is your fondest memory of the game? Uh... im always surviving through team runs to the vip spots? I really dunno v.v
    7) What was your greatest achievement? Uuuh i was close to having the top weekly kills i think? something like that i remember seeing my name on the board is all. -shrugs-
    8) What are you planning on doing differently? I have no idea
    9) What was a costume you couldn't live without? Blue cocktail dress. Its so prudy i love it.
    10) What was the best part of DOMO that made the game so unique to you? Multiple job selection? i guess
    11) Post a picture of your character if you have one! 399470_425660030810166_1746970928_n.jpg
    Last edited by Churaga; November 30th, 2014 at 02:33 AM.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast