Thread: Solo UFOs

Default Solo UFOs

I am the first member , my RL friend Bashin is the founder.

Bashin is a totally un-conventionnal gamer and recently got Divine Souls his main game (was a filler before ...).

He use to a solo PvE and a no-life ...

SO i invite those that suffer from not following the majority in games to join us .

This community is small and young , there is potential !

We will NOT follow powers and compare ourself to others

Bashin start to work for having some backup for eventual members but that slow since he is still himself new to it.

Let help the community to start.

Freshely dicovered by Bashin , a tip against the swap to desktop bug :

Start your game normally and once log in , CTRL-ALT-DEL to get windows task manager up and then maximise it to full screen modes as the game is too then ALT-TAB will be your backup to switch between the game and the manager easy with no problems.

This can be also a boost since then you can get OS priority up on the game then even Windows will not get over it.

Bashin not experimented virtualisation for multicore (4+) yet but do not do it , ! , it is quite dangerous and can even have hardware concequences !

For now i will take care of members but we would need someone to take that responsibility eventually

Pleasure to see you all in game !
    Last edited by UFOfan; December 5th, 2014 at 10:41 PM.

The tip i gived for the switch to desktop probem was working well yet but now it is not allways work well.
    It is like if the focus on application are not allways making the mouse pointer following so it get stuck without a pointer , not even switching video ...
    In other words my tip lead to an other problem ...
    It show clearely that the problem is to keep both focus and pointer on the game.
    It still harder to come back to the game without any other application running since the focus is better managed ...

Pleasure to see you all in game !

Good thing to share this tip

Immense power is fun! .. you should try it sometimes.

Hey ! , i think i found the problem for the switch to desktop.

I will not explain yet since i will that message log and test it before indeed.

I can say yet that is hardware specific related and that would explain why ppls are having it more or less and not have all the same results.

I come back here to report tomorow so my test would be more credible by trying many game situations today

Seeya lather ppls ! good gaming to all !

As i said in last post the following is hardware specific as i was thinking so it can solve , help or be useless depend on your hardware and configuration of it.

I definately found that if your mouse or keyboard have a button that is assingned to anything else than basic commands (not related to specific driver or Operating System like Windows applications or services) the Operating system bring us back to the desktop since the command can not run in the game full screen mode.

On top of that , if it happen , in many situation the game do not realize that the screen mode been changed so it may be impossible to swtch back even the game is running normally ...

I did NOT tested it in windowed screen mode since i got other problems not reported yet and then lack of time to do my things also i got to test it for a minimum of time and different situations to have a credible results.
    Technically it sould dothe same but without problems to get back to the game since in windowed mode do not give the applications any exclusivity or protections to it (in other words both can run whatever the application focus is on , they are both in same video mode)(but you may not see the results if the focus is on the same process).

I am french so sorry if my english not allways good so please tell me ...
    But i still prefer english tought.
    I am typing very slow so i do a lot of typo since i allways going too fast for my abilities.

Good gaming to all !

DAMN ! , my friend that play Bashout save his pass in firefox and it is synchonize on my network then i log on his account by mistake ...
    I will have to fix that.
    Since i move in this new home now , there is less ppls that come my home to use my network or play with me.
    I did not configured my network much since i installed just the basic of it. I did not even got my domain back up ...
    The internet service here is quite bad and i have much problems with it.
    A few days ago i got 2 of my computers that was assign by the mutiple routers (cables and wireless mixed , that is very bad ...) on the same local network IP , i never seen that kind of problems , did not even thinking it was possible.
    For ppls that are doing technical serious things , wireless is the worse thing to use , especially when mixed with cables.

Good gaming to all !

That not the right place to spam us with un-related forum section , i am not in the staff but hope mod will stop or transfer this the the right place

Tank you MOD , doing a good job

My friend Bashin is special , i look at him playing and i do not think he even having fun but results are there , slowly but surely.

Good gaming to all