Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DOMO Hairstyle Screenshots [Lots of Pictures]

Quote Originally Posted by Carecrow View Post
    Male human faces

lolwtf

Quote Originally Posted by Oribani View Post
    Same. I want to be a Slyph but I don't like the idea of floating. And then I like the hair on the character but I like how another hair looks in the portrait. T_T
    I'm stuck between Sylph and Shura. I went Shura last time in both Aeria and TW versions, so I feel like trying something different. Humans have a weird walk if you've ever noticed - their torso and butts stay stationary while their legs move...it's odd. And my alt/mule is going to be a Sprite for the cuteness, so that leaves Sylph. I do like the floatyness but I'm not sure I want to deal with it 24/7 lol. Sometimes you just feel like actually holding your weapon instead of having it float oddly beside you. Then there's the hairstyles which all look too...idk princess-y almost I guess. I may end up going Shura again (and that would save my need for costumes for a while since they look good in almost all armor).

Hopefully I figure it out before Open Beta so I don't end up remaking 50 times like I did on Aeria...

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbychu View Post
    I'm stuck between Sylph and Shura. I went Shura last time in both Aeria and TW versions, so I feel like trying something different. Humans have a weird walk if you've ever noticed - their torso and butts stay stationary while their legs move...it's odd. And my alt/mule is going to be a Sprite for the cuteness, so that leaves Sylph. I do like the floatyness but I'm not sure I want to deal with it 24/7 lol. Sometimes you just feel like actually holding your weapon instead of having it float oddly beside you. Then there's the hairstyles which all look too...idk princess-y almost I guess. I may end up going Shura again (and that would save my need for costumes for a while since they look good in almost all armor).

Hopefully I figure it out before Open Beta so I don't end up remaking 50 times like I did on Aeria...
    I feel that same way about human female, the run is so weird. When they stand still they are quite beautiful though haha. I suggest that you go slyph first and see how you like it because you've already played shura for so long. I too also played mostly as sprite and Shura so I want something new. When the game is out I'm gonna go slyph and later if I didn't enjoy it I could always get a racial change scroll .

THE GUPPY DREAM IS REAL!

I can't thank you enough for sharing all the hair with us. that was awesome of you! ;u;

I struggle between human and sylph. however my last two characters has all been sylph so maybe I should go for something new :/
    at least it is easier to decide for hair now

Quote Originally Posted by Marutan View Post

I feel that same way about human female, the run is so weird. When they stand still they are quite beautiful though haha. I suggest that you go slyph first and see how you like it because you've already played shura for so long. I too also played mostly as sprite and Shura so I want something new. When the game is out I'm gonna go slyph and later if I didn't enjoy it I could always get a racial change scroll .
    Yea you're right I should do something different this time around. I'll go Sylph and hopefully never remake it lol. I made that mistake a lot in Aeria DOMO - was constantly remaking my main character and making alts. It was what prevented me from really getting anywhere in the game. My highest was only 55...I was forced to stick to only one character in the TW version because everything there was NT after equip, so all my costumes and my nurse were stuck on that one character...luckily Softstar offers character rename services (which I used - $20 well spent IMO) sadly there's no way to permanently change your race or hairstyle. Which is the main reason I wanted to make this thread. If people can look and decide now what they want their character to look like, they likely wont remake later (if they're one to do that sort of thing).

I'm probably going to try out Slyph first, and if I don't like it I'll go back to Human. I just felt so slow when I was Slyph before, but maybe my feelings will change when I play it again.

Which is the main reason I wanted to make this thread. If people can look and decide now what they want their character to look like, they likely wont remake later (if they're one to do that sort of thing).
    This really did help me. I kept looking through DOMO pictures trying to find the hair and eyes, but I could never find proper references. I know what I want my character to look like now and I love how you can see what they look like in portraits too. ;u;
    Last edited by Oribani; December 7th, 2014 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oribani View Post
    This really did help me. I kept looking through DOMO pictures trying to find the hair and eyes, but I could never find proper references. I know what I want my character to look like now and I love how you can see what they look like in portraits too. ;u;
    If you can get on the TW version that might help you too. That's what I did before I decided to take screenshots of all the hairstyles and share them here. Not even playing on the TW version but just using the character creator and messing around with it would save a lot of time when this version gets released (no spending hours in character creator - which is normal for me in most games). The hard part for me right now is choosing a name...

If you can get on the TW version that might help you too. That's what I did before I decided to take screenshots of all the hairstyles and share them here. Not even playing on the TW version but just using the character creator and messing around with it would save a lot of time when this version gets released (no spending hours in character creator - which is normal for me in most games). The hard part for me right now is choosing a name...
    I tried to sign up, but then no matter what I did the verification email wouldn't go through, so I just gave up. T_T

Thanks alot for attaching the party member portaits as well *.*

In comparison to modern day chara creators...domo's is now pretty crap (well it prolly always was) and I can't find any hair's that take my fancy ...>.<

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealTangerine View Post
    Thanks alot for attaching the party member portaits as well *.*

In comparison to modern day chara creators...domo's is now pretty crap (well it prolly always was) and I can't find any hair's that take my fancy ...>.<
    Edit: Sylphs do look the best, they have the best faces and nice hairs...but those floating weapon animations .....eww.

(I can tolerate the Wand/Bow/Syringe ones...)

Clicked wrong button and double posted ;( dont stone me to death.

Male shuras look like a Castle in disguise, fused with this guy from Mulan

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast