Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DOMO Hairstyle Screenshots [Lots of Pictures]

Default DOMO Hairstyle Screenshots [Lots of Pictures]

Trying to decide which hairstyle to use on your future DOMO character? Hopefully this thread will help!

I have comprised a few collages of screenshots for each hairstyle available in the character creator in DOMO (for obvious reasons I did not include any temporary hairstyles available in the TW version). I did this by making a bunch of characters on the TW version (by a bunch I mean 48) - one for each race, gender, and hairstyle. Then I took a screenshot of the front and back (sorry no side views) and another of the character avatar that appears in the upper right corner of the interface (and the character menu and messenger chat). This should give you an idea as to what your desired hairstyle will look in game. All of the hairstyles below are in the default brown/auburn hair color and are in order as such:

1 2 3
    4 5 6

Pretty basic. I used puush to take the screenshots and photoshop to put it all together. I may do a face one too if enough people want it.

Sorry some of them are dark, blame the game for making it nighttime

Human Female

See here for more female human faces with the different hairstyles!

Human Male

See here for more male human faces with the different hairstyles!

Shura Female

See here for more female shura faces with the different hairstyles!

Shura Male

See here for more male shura faces with the different hairstyles!
    Last edited by Pepsimancer; February 11th, 2015 at 01:59 PM.

Oh my gosh, I cannot thank you enough. Thank you so much! This is extremely helpful and I was trying to find hair references for drawings and for my friends. ;u;

This is great, thankyou for putting this together <3

On another note, I wish they made the faces and hair available for all races. Dream combo would be one of the sylph faces, female human hair 2 and a shura for race. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Z0mb3h View Post
    This is great, thankyou for putting this together <3

On another note, I wish they made the faces and hair available for all races. Dream combo would be one of the sylph faces, female human hair 2 and a shura for race. xD
    I love the slyph eyes too! I would be happy with those choices, but then again it would take away what was unique to that race's looks. ;u;

Yea I wish all the hairstyles were available for all races too...I'm probably one of the few out there that absolutely hate the sylph hairstyles lol. If I could use human hairstyles on everyone I'd be happy...they have the best ones IMO.

That is very good. <3 male sprite

DOMOguide: http://domo.lotusgoddess.ca/forum/index.php

Wow this is great! Will be very happy to see more! Thanks for doing this, must have been a lot of work!
    Liv is Life

Great work! Also, thank you for this. I now remember what they look like again and will be a big help for when I make my character.

OH MY THANK YOU SO MUCH HUN! I've been needing something like this forEVERRRR. I'm so grateful<3 Now I can easily do de artsy fartsys<3

THE GUPPY DREAM IS REAL!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast