Thread: I need help on "Test of Kingdom" quest 80

Unhappy I need help on "Test of Kingdom" quest 80

Help!! Everyone
    The truth is I'm doing the "Test Of Kingdom" quest and silver & gold vamp are quite easy for me to get them, but the toughest one is the bronze. I've research about the Q and I know that usually, boss will spawn every hour in a specific minute of server time. So what I need to do is know the server time and that specific minute, and arrive at hellspawn in the map before the minute around 5 minutes to kill all of the monsters at that spot and eventually I'll see the boss respawn.
    The problem is I've tried that way several times at the minute that people wrote in the thread " Priston Tale - Server Boss Times" but I saw no bosses. T_T
    Can you tell me which part is wrong in my way of hunting the bronze bosses.
    If there's nothing wrong with my plan, then can anyone show me how you catch the bosses? If it is possible, can you show me directly, in the game??
    And there is some players said that bronze bosses need 2 hours to respawn instead 1, is it true?
    And if I complete the Q when I'm ove 80 , let's say 85 for example, will I miss my 10 points I'm supposed to have if I finish the Q at 80 instead of 85?
    I think that is all for now, I'm so desperate right now T_T, pls help. Thank you very much.
    Last edited by AliceLiddell; December 14th, 2014 at 05:12 AM.

for the bronze vamp go to Ruinen is the easy way... and follow this thread https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=53590 , there is the boss spawn time.

and you wont loose those points, when u finish the quest the points will be restored