Thread: Daily/Play time spins

Default Daily/Play time spins

Should add in some eggs/spins, where players can spin and win temporary random items from it. By making it daily spins, more players are likely to login every day. You could also do spins depending on game play time; so this way it encourages more players to play the game, rather then receiving their spin and logging off when they get some crap item. To avoid the lobby AFKers, you can make it so the time only counts when you're in an actual game mode. Yes there will be some what more AFKers in room now, but its still there and it is still better then having less players.

Positive this system will increase the player base and activity.

Avoid lobby AFKers? Everyone goes to the chat room. End.

For the first idea, are you saying players get a free daily spin every time they log in? Not quite sure, but I have suggested the on-time gift to Tranzor. In other words the gifts are only available at certain "hours" on that day.
    IGN (MAT) : Toffy - Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by ToFFyiCE View Post
    Avoid lobby AFKers? Everyone goes to the chat room. End.

For the first idea, are you saying players get a free daily spin every time they log in? Not quite sure, but I have suggested the on-time gift to Tranzor. In other words the gifts are only available at certain "hours" on that day.
    I knew I should have mentioned about chat rooms, but I didn't think anyone would be dumb to not think it includes that; As I clearly mentioned a game, and chat room cannot really come under it as its not gaming after all. Nevertheless, suggestions are things not to be taken as precise. If modifications is needed then do so, it doesn't have to be the exact of what a player suggests. What you suggested is also near the same as game play time during a game mode (not chat room). But making it on certain times a day wouldn't be fair due to time zones. Its more better if a player gets an egg for say playing for 2 hours per day? This way a player will get 1 egg every day for playing a minimum of 2 hours; and the timer can run when a player is actually in a game, along with not idle if possible. This way the play time won't be running when a player isn't doing any actions in game; i.e. no movement or typing, which significantly shows the player is AFK.

Well players AFK because they are trying to achieve the 150 hours monthly event. Trust me, it's not easy IF you're trying to play about 150 hours in a month. People eventually get tired or boring in a while (at least for me). Still, if we're going to do like that, we should decrease the online time needed to achieve certain rewards.

Wouldn't it be just the same daily PvP kills? Well that's I understand though. Actually the on-time event can be implemented if we put SERVER clock in the lobby. The other MAT servers already have it. Then they could just adjust the time with theirs. Even though if it happens to be during your sleep time (3-4AM). Deal with it XD. For the exchange, lets make another one at 3-4PM too (guessing it would be 3-4AM on the other side of the world).

p/s - On-time events are usually great gifts.
    IGN (MAT) : Toffy - Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by ToFFyiCE View Post
    Well players AFK because they are trying to achieve the 150 hours monthly event. Trust me, it's not easy IF you're trying to play about 150 hours in a month. People eventually get tired or boring in a while (at least for me). Still, if we're going to do like that, we should decrease the online time needed to achieve certain rewards.

Wouldn't it be just the same daily PvP kills? Well that's I understand though. Actually the on-time event can be implemented if we put SERVER clock in the lobby. The other MAT servers already have it. Then they could just adjust the time with theirs. Even though if it happens to be during your sleep time (3-4AM). Deal with it XD. For the exchange, lets make another one at 3-4PM too (guessing it would be 3-4AM on the other side of the world).

p/s - On-time events are usually great gifts.
    Yup, 150 hours is a lot for majority. I however didn't mind it, as my PC is on 24/7 anyway. Anyhow, players do AFK most of the time is due to the events reward as you said. Thus if they know they get some kind of egg reward from actual game play time; then they are most likely to join and play games, rather then resorting to AFK'ing at most.