Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Coming Soon!

EchoSaviour is offline Divider of Zero, Multiplier of Infinity

Quote Originally Posted by JKRevan View Post
    you could have perfectly done a Jackhammer or Mega drive analogue, or even a Heat analogue..

but Codies.. those ARE NOT GOING TO GET USED

i like the proxy terlols tho =3
    lol, blame the coin flip (I literally used that to determine which AG gun)

All variables have been taken into consideration. All actions that can happen, could happen, might happen, and are unlikely to happen have been accounted for.

Sell me all the Codys then! Glad something other than Big Smash is being brought to light even if it is a event-only Cody. (Agears need more Leg choices btw)

And XXXX(howevermany):
    That radar will push Agear crazyness too. Rhino and Razor both have radar increase and unless you are using crazy max prob enchants or range enchants 1300 or 1350 does not matter. Using a non-range carded Soth, Razor guarder, and Goggles easily reaches 1700m/1250m range on std/adv respectively.
    Plus, heart trails while flying omnom =3 Now just need Heart trails for standard weapon and I'll be flinging hearts everywhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeWests View Post
    Imma let you finish but none of the bees are actually in space in this game
    ~BCU/Pre~ Dyyre || Tynaiden ~ Magenta for Men! =^.^=

Something like the speed thunder, but higher level could be useful (Bashing gears with no shield so they can't run)
    First BCU/PRE Leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Something like the speed thunder, but higher level could be useful (Bashing gears with no shield so they can't run)
    lol, go play aika.

Quote Originally Posted by Tynaiden00 View Post
    Sell me all the Codys then! Glad something other than Big Smash is being brought to light even if it is a event-only Cody. (Agears need more Leg choices btw)

And XXXX(howevermany):
    That radar will push Agear crazyness too. Rhino and Razor both have radar increase and unless you are using crazy max prob enchants or range enchants 1300 or 1350 does not matter. Using a non-range carded Soth, Razor guarder, and Goggles easily reaches 1700m/1250m range on std/adv respectively.
    Plus, heart trails while flying omnom =3 Now just need Heart trails for standard weapon and I'll be flinging hearts everywhere!
    totaly agree with u
    but sadly i have to say i'm not a cash shop user and i have weak pc
    so no uber things for me

Bump: fix 1250 \ 1250 * 1.7 \ 1.4 =
    2125 max range for sta \ 1750 for advance

Bump: only possible for cash shop user
    Quote Originally Posted by rainm4kr View Post
    ppl over Prelude roll their mouth way less then you guys do because we are actually having fun in game and not bored enough to raid the forum 24/7 so yea keeping waving your e-peen on the forum and we we will keep playing the game

Quote Originally Posted by Phiops View Post
    wenn du merkst das wird nix , zack fenster zu leck mich welt! xD

Giving trails to radars other than blue/yellow/pink ions is pretty cool and all, but they could have been different radars for AGs and B/I/M gears, really. Those radars are basically for AGs, and they just don't fly around as much as B/I/M, so I guess it's kind of a waste.

But then again, I guess radar trails would be a great addition to the cash shop, they could work the same as weapon trails. I guess people would buy it, seeing as they do buy weapon trails. Even more now that you can brake radars, making it more profitable AND it wouldn't make for overpowering, just a way to milk today to delay the release of stuff that will actually mess with the gameplay, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]EchoSaviour View Post
    it's set as the rarest since it comes with the heart trail.
    then im a lucky man....second box...hello new radar trail...i fly one the wings of love now.
    [ACESIG=b93a7b52-a917-47b0-864b-71dded29704c]1827-0[/ACESIG][ACESIG=c8d16a1d-9c85-4537-90cc-5f75c6978594]1829-0[/ACESIG]

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678