Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: BlackRoseKingdom Guild

Wishing you the best from us Muffins ouo

Ign: still need to be decided....
    fave pokemon: EEVEE
    fave color: purple
    I honestly don't like pvp and idk what pve is ^^
    time zone: USA mountain time
    best time to contact: when ever I'm online??
    best way to contact: skype xD
    what's a pylon...
    fave cereal: cookie crisps
    skypename: Snowypawz
    additional info: ima new and old player xD... I am looking to forward to playing with u all on Feb 13th.
    Trust is like paper, once its crumpled, it's never the same again.
    The past is the past but, its made me who I am now.

IGN on DOMO: EchoingVoice
    Icon made by Oribani <3

To GhostTrick
    Well, to start things off... I'd like to use this Forum. Talking, bumps us. It's for prideful reasons ahaha. To let people know, we are HERE!
    My 2 first elders and I are working on a Website for the BlackRose with rules, events, promotions, contests, give-a-aways, etc. YEt, for now, I'll make a Skype for us! Yay!

To 'Still Need To Be Decided....'
    Also, PVP is player v player; as you know. PVE is Player vs Environment. Like You vs Pupu. ahah

ALSO WELCOME 'stilll need to be decided....' weird name,
    BUT WHO AM I TO JUDGE!

TO Muffin Guild
    I wish you the best of luck and hopefully we can become Guild Friends. And not go to war D; </3 yer a breakin my heart.

Love Chairperson, SUPER CRAZY SEXY AWESOME FUN TIME PARTY MONEY MONKEY BLAST COOKIEs'N'CREAM ALL DAY ER'DAY EXTRAVAGANZA!
    Or Simple RyzenNarCon or Ryzen or Ryz or Shini or Senpai or Onii-chan or Sempai or Ryz-Chan, Ryz-kun, Shini-san, or anything like that really...

P.S Sorry for the late replies ;-;

P.S.S I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed ( all 4) So, I might be down all of Thursdayfml ;-;

P.S.S.S I knew Muffin when they were in Aeria, if Iremember correctly; they were all nuts and pretty bananas. You could say... THEY WERE ALL BANANA NUT MUFFINS! LMFAO BRB DYING........... Get it... Banana Nut Muffins... ha. I'm humoring myself <3
    I'm joking, see we're all friends here.

P.S.S.S.S You may add me on my Skype or Facebook. Skype PrinceShini.

P.S.S.S.S.S Talking in the forums for now, will boost us. I'd like to get a pretty big guild. More people = more talking = Guild Quests/Mobs/Fun Time = Stronger Guild = More People. It's a wonderful cycle, really...

P.S.S.S.S.S.S This 'P.S" thing in is legit. If i want to add more annotation to the end of my letter, i can keep doing this.

P.S.S.S.S.S.S.S and i think i shall!

P.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S GMZenDragoon 4 Prez of Wurld

P.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S BLACKROSE FOR LIFE!

P.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S I'd done ahah

P.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S JUST JOKING!!!

P.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S No, i really am this time! Alright, I hope you players love the Guild and become a part of this Family and it makes you love DoMO that much more!! If i can get you to enjoy coming to DoMO and playing it, knowing you got a Guild to back you up and be there for you through thick and thin. Than i have done my job and I'm happy!

Foot Letter : Sorry for any errors, Love Your Senpai- who if you join this guild will NOTICE YOU. If you already have, I have already noticed you <3

Quote Originally Posted by GhostTrick View Post
    so we have a forum/raidcall/skype group or we just using this for now? if you want to use my raidcall let me know ill pm you info.
    i think we should also use the raidcall group, i heard its better and creates less lag than skype, but those negotiations are between you and ryzen, that was just my two cents
    ~shazaki

Raidcall? Already, I like that. We can use it. If you don't mind, if I create one. Hey, Shazaki you are part of this FAMILY! Maaaane, we not only want your opinion, but we need it! WE CRAVE IT! WE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND TAKE IT FROM YOU! I mean... Love ya, Shazaki ;3

lmaao ok, i just didnt wanna sstick my nose into something without proper authority so i figured id just make a suggestion
    ~shazaki

I'm here like
    Your suggestions?!
    http://youtu.be/HA1mbZ_MMh8

Come join! ^^)b Don't worry, you'll need it lol ^^

Quote Originally Posted by RyzenNarCon View Post
    lmaooo i loved that episode, funny stuff guy
    ~shazaki

Thanks! I'm just here for filler and to make your life fun ^^ I just want you to enjoy being in the BlackRose Guild ;3

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast