Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Close beta rewards?

Lightbulb Close beta rewards?

I was just wondering if there would be any type of reward for being part of the close beta like a title or if you reach a certain level with X amount of jobs you get a pet token. If so that would be amazing, if not then time to try different builds till system wipe.

Doubt there will be any achievement based rewards

Prestige
    View our Suba Forum: http://*******/1vBS0kP

It is possible I think. Won't be that hard to give like a little title or maybe a little vanity hat. I do vaguely remember Aeriagames gave like a tittle for close beta called Aeria's little helper. But it's been many years so I can be wrong... If not maybe something small like fireworks, speed pills, little exp badge or whatever. Or maybe special rewards for finding and reporting bugs to gm. I am more curious on how long the close beta will last. Hopefully not too long as I am eager to start playing again

We're looking into the possibility of this but don't hold your breath because if it's not easy and requires a great deal of time investigation to do this, we won't be able to do it as we can't neglect our other responsibilities as GM's in order to do this.

Aeria gave out Closed Beta flags (the title "Aeria's Lil' Helper" I believe was from a Christmas event).

Here's a picture of it taken from the DOMO Wiki:
    OB_Flag.jpg

I would like this again if possible as a Closed Beta reward.

EDIT: Also I believe the item itself is called "OB Flag" even though it says Closed Beta on it (if that helps you find it).

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbychu View Post
    Aeria gave out Closed Beta flags (the title "Aeria's Lil' Helper" I believe was from a Christmas event).

Here's a picture of it taken from the DOMO Wiki:
    OB_Flag.jpg

I would like this again if possible as a Closed Beta reward.

EDIT: Also I believe the item itself is called "OB Flag" even though it says Closed Beta on it (if that helps you find it).
    Aww. Scoll <3

The CB reward for GT domo was the title Ancient Soul

I vote no reward because DOMO is coming back and that's what everyone wished for, for so long to relive this game.

I don't really mind about a reward, but it'd be cool I guess.

only reason I ask is mostly cause I'm a slow leveler so if there was something specific required it be nice to know early so I can focus on it from the get go. It would only be a bonus still going to play domo regardless of it, just trying to get a heads up is all.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast