View Poll Results: Should Grenade Damage Be Lowered In MAT?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, lower it!

24 55.81%
  • No, I like it the way it is.

19 44.19%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Should Grenade Damage be lowered?

Question Poll: Should Grenade Damage be lowered?

Hi everyone, we would like to see your opinion on grenade damage, should it be lowered or stay the same, and why?

You can only pick 1 answer.

GM Tranzor

Imo, the grenade damage should stay the same as they are not really overpowered (OP). Indeed there are some OP grenades but they are not easily obtainable. If the community still object against this, you could do the alternative by reducing its exploding range. Otherwise you could reduce the damage but increase the exploding range. With that being said, some grenades might be too good for "free" such as Step Off (Grenade) that has quite high damage.
    IGN (MAT) : Toffy - Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by ToFFyiCE View Post
    Imo, the grenade damage should stay the same as they are not really overpowered (OP). Indeed there are some OP grenades but they are not easily obtainable. If the community still object against this, you could do the alternative by reducing its exploding range. Otherwise you could reduce the damage but increase the exploding range. With that being said, some grenades might be too good for "free" such as Step Off (Grenade) that has quite high damage.
    The only nade that needs to be nerfed is that bloody fusion nade all the others are fine as is.

The fusion reactor grenade? Yea that was supposed to be a limited one. But too many players have it though.
    IGN (MAT) : Toffy - Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by ToFFyiCE View Post
    The fusion reactor grenade? Yea that was supposed to be a limited one. But too many players have it though.
    They could just make it an unlimited grenade. That would solve the problem.

I would prefer the nade damage to be lower.

This is because most of the people ( especially gold whores ) doesn't just hold a single nade. They pretty much hold at least 2-3 nades.
    So just imagine if 2-3 nades per person , and assuming 5 people in a team all with 2-3 nades.

The games will pretty much be more like a nading game.

Of course, if 1 ppl only can hold 1 nade, then i would say nade damage to stay same.
    Since that's not the case, the nade damage should be lowered for a better game play.
    Last edited by KochiKochi; February 12th, 2015 at 01:20 AM.
    MAT : xPEPSI

.................................................. .............?
    Last edited by DeannyLovesCherry; February 12th, 2015 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EcxiN View Post
    I would prefer the nade damage to be lower.

This is because most of the people ( especially gold whores ) doesn't just hold a single nade. They pretty much hold at least 2-3 nades.
    So just imagine if 2-3 nades per person , and assuming 5 people in a team all with 2-3 nades.

The games will pretty much be more like a nading game.

Of course, if 1 ppl only can hold 1 nade, then i would say nade damage to stay same.
    Since that's not the case, the nade damage should be lowered for a better game play.
    No. Are you kidding me? Getting 3 nades for bomb mode is like the price of vx (or fire) and flash. (flash is silver btw) You can literally convert 20k one patch and have 3 nades for the next 3 months. It's not hard.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePuppeh View Post
    No. Are you kidding me? Getting 3 nades for bomb mode is like the price of vx (or fire) and flash. (flash is silver btw) You can literally convert 20k one patch and have 3 nades for the next 3 months. It's not hard.
    Not everyone convert gold and Ops, i included mine as a nade Lol. I doesn't include flash as a nade since it doesn't have much effect ( plus they can purchase eye accessories for flashbang defense [ silver ] )

You haven't notice how much nades are being used by players in game lately ? You could try going in TDM against gold wh0re. Try it in cross range. It's more likely to be a nade game than shooting game LOL.
    Last edited by KochiKochi; February 12th, 2015 at 01:36 AM.
    MAT : xPEPSI

Quote Originally Posted by EcxiN View Post
    Not everyone convert gold and Ops, i included mine as a nade Lol. I doesn't include flash as a nade since it doesn't have much effect ( plus they can purchase eye accessories for flashbang defense [ silver ] )

You haven't notice how much nades are being used by players in game lately ? You could try going in TDM against gold wh0re. Try it in cross range. It's more likely to be a nade game than shooting game LOL.
    If you are basing all of this off cross range map tdm you are tripping. In bomb nades are not op. In ghost nades are not op. The only issue anyone has with nades in those modes are when like 3 people on the enemy team are throwing them at you. Cross Range TDM is meant to be a feeding map for kills. If you don't like it just go do dragon street or any of the numerous others...

But just for those of you who don't like nades... why not make a no nades choice in game options?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast