Thread: FINAL NOTICE: Redeem your Christmas Giveaway Promotion Codes before its too late!

Default FINAL NOTICE: Redeem your Christmas Giveaway Promotion Codes before its too late!

[SIZE="3"]We have finally receive our shipment of our 40 iPod Shuffles that will begin shipping immediately! Our records indicate that their are still winners that have yet to claim their prize and need to do so before all promotion codes that were received during our 2009 Christmas Giveaway are removed.

We will be removing ALL PROMOTION CODES on Monday February 22nd at 12:00 PM EST (-5 GMT)

Please make sure to check your account and redeem any remaining promotion codes before its too late.

FAQ:

Q: Where do I see if i got a promotion code?
    A: Steps:
    1. login to our main website (subagames.com)
    2. Go to you User Profile page (Left hand side> Profile Settings)
    3. Find the Code next to your transaction
    4. Go to Suba Bank (under SUBA MALL) and enter the promotion code.
    5. Done!

Note: ALL Promotion Codes were given to members that made purchases during our promotion period will be removed on Monday February 22nd at 12:00 PM EST (-5 GMT)

ONLY Promotion codes received from purchases of our Pre-Paid Suba Cards will NOT be removed.

Click Here for more information about 2009 Christmas Give away

There are still a few more winners that have yet to claim their prize.

Be sure to double check your email also for Shipping Confirmation if you had won an iPod.

Please make sure not to miss out on redeeming your Christmas Giveaway Promotion code before its too late.

Don't say i didn't warn you!