Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: CONDENSED BUG REPORT THREAD - Report issues, bugs, etc. here

My client refuses to update completely. It keeps giving me this popup: Gyazo - 3bc4778c3d15b7568eade8f56fc44431.png
    It also activated my AVG security, though I told the program to allow the action.

I tried to re-download DoMo And got another warning from my AVG during the initial DL, which I told to allow, but it refused to install one file (It was an .exe file, I don't remember which one specifically). And now it is still giving me this popup.

Edit:
    DoMo_US_(1.11) .tmp <--- The file that AVG triggers on

Gyazo - 7f4ce68c732cf9313114651d6c343130.png <---- the file that refuses to Install

I cant install it correctly even if I turn off everything I can on my AVG
    Last edited by Daoine; March 4th, 2015 at 09:02 PM.

Hope you can get it to install properly, I run AVG also had zero problems installing and updating DoMo. May not have anything to do with it, but have you tried running the installer with Administrator privileges? Along with running the patcher with admin priv also?

Just a few things to check: What OS are you running? (Windows xp, 7, vista or 8) Are you running the installer as an admin? Are you the admin of your computer? Is your C drive set up to allow all in the permissions section for all users or just admin? Also check Windows firewall and make sure DoMO is allowed through.
    DoMO IGN: DarkJade

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadydragon View Post
    Hope you can get it to install properly, I run AVG also had zero problems installing and updating DoMo. May not have anything to do with it, but have you tried running the installer with Administrator privileges? Along with running the patcher with admin priv also?
    I have run the program with admin privilages

Quote Originally Posted by Icywind1980 View Post
    Just a few things to check: What OS are you running? (Windows xp, 7, vista or 8) Are you running the installer as an admin? Are you the admin of your computer? Is your C drive set up to allow all in the permissions section for all users or just admin? Also check Windows firewall and make sure DoMO is allowed through.
    Windows 8, I just tried to run the installer as Admin now and came up with the same problem. I am the admin. Im not sure if the C drive allows it or not, Im the only user/account on this computer and it has admin rights. I tried to check the windows Firewall but couldnt even find the program on the list

hey ~*Orihime*~... it's me Takeshi135 i missed u since the day the game closed down

Quote Originally Posted by Daoine View Post
    I have run the program with admin privilages

Windows 8, I just tried to run the installer as Admin now and came up with the same problem. I am the admin. Im not sure if the C drive allows it or not, Im the only user/account on this computer and it has admin rights. I tried to check the windows Firewall but couldnt even find the program on the list
    Okay by default your computer is probably using windows firewall, which you can find in your control panel. I just checked my firewall and there isn't an item for domo. Can you try to run the installer as an admin and in windows xp compatibility mode? Also, try turning off UAC (also in control panel) for now. If you can't find it, just type in UAC in the search bar.
    DoMO IGN: DarkJade

The same thing still happens

It seems the only way i could fix this was to uninstall AVG then install DoMo and update it.... Works for now

For the time being, it is too much work for us to compile our bug reports using this thread due to too many replies. Please create a topic in the bug reports forum but please make sure that a topic does not already exist for the issue as it may be removed.

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243