Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Solutions to known issues

Quote Originally Posted by XxXVixenXxX View Post
    Has anyone found a solution to the F keys not working
    Can I change them to numbers?
    Might be that your F keys are set up to where you have to use the Fn key first, if you have a laptop or a keyboard in which those F keys have another function, like volume, brightness, etc. One way to fix this would be to change that option in your BIOS when you start up your computer, so that it uses the F keys instead of the macro functions without pressing Fn. If you don't want to do that, then you'll just have to use Fn+Fkey to use your hotkeys.

"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to have any goddam stupid useless conversations with anybody. If anybody wanted to tell me something, they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after a while, and then I'd be through with having conversations for the rest of my life." ~ J.D. Salinger

Quote Originally Posted by Novanovich View Post
    i have problem,, help me please...

just installing domo,,, patching and when enter the game(on launcher) it suddenly autoclosed... how can i fix this???

Attachment 34601
    Quote Originally Posted by Novanovich View Post
    i hve same problem here...
    installed domo already, launcher show up, patching done and when i start the game, only show up black screen in a second and it closed... dont know why...
    (Sorry for double posting.)

As for you guys, I have no idea what the issue is, but it seems to be on your part. I would make a post in the Bug Reports section and hope that someone can help you troubleshoot your issue, since that really isn't what this thread is for.

"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to have any goddam stupid useless conversations with anybody. If anybody wanted to tell me something, they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after a while, and then I'd be through with having conversations for the rest of my life." ~ J.D. Salinger

In Windows 10, the text will be small even after your adjust ExecParam.ini. The problem can be fixed by following this post by FireLightXx.
    If you are using MingLiU, the file name to copy is mingliu.ttc.
    If you are using DotumChe, the file name is gulim.ttc.
    I hope that helps! Best of luck!

What about arrow keys for movement instead of WASD, it worked for a bit when I first started then changed somehow to click to move, how do I get the arrow keys back for movement.

Sorry if this has been asked but how do you put the game into full screen mode? i have tried alt + ENTER but it didn't work. please someone answer asap. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Krbessellnlpult View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked but how do you put the game into full screen mode? i have tried alt + ENTER but it didn't work. please someone answer asap. thank you.
    have you tried using the configuration menu?

Sodium, atomic number 11, was first isolated by Peter Dager in 1807. A chemical component of salt, he named it Na in honor of the saltiest region on earth, North America.

i'm having log in errors... how do i fix this? do i use this account to log in or a diffrent account?? sorry for errors long almond shaped nails = pain...........

I am having troubles logging in to domo ... keeps telling me something with my id or password is wrong... but it's not... even did a password change and didnt work ... any ideas?

I have a problem everytime I am in the loading screen which is usually whenever I log-in or go to a different place. It says DoMO is not responding on the title bar and that goes for a moment then it is fine again. Is it normal? Because I want the loading screen to not freeze everytime it has to load.

Also, how can I change the font? I've tried changing it in the ExecParam.ini file but it is still the same MingLiU font. What fonts are good to use? Because I want a sans-serif one..

Hi there [IGN: Roni] i am looking for a way to fix this problem that im dealing with. i have this book called "Almanac of Gods and Demons" and i would like to know how i can remove this from my inventory. its really annoying xD HELPPP

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast