Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Solutions to known issues

You have to remind the GMs to set up the NPC for it in-game or in this thread, where you can trade it for whatever item they decide to use for the week. Otherwise that thing is glued to your inventory forever.

Luckily, they have been on top of it lately and you can usually find the NPC at X:242 Y:239 in Eversun City. It is up this week.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

TY much love ^^

my problem is that when i press start it says export file open(en) i dont know what to do :/ please help

Since the last update i can't login help please.

Initial UI [LinkGame] .... ERROR!! Get Object Point [Plane1] on [C:\Suba Games\DOMO_US\Main\GUI\LinkGame2.txt] Fail!!
    Complete! 47 ms
    Initial UI [Puzzle] .... Complete! 15 ms
    Initial UI [CardGame] .... ERROR!! Get Object Point [Plane1] on [C:\Suba Games\DOMO_US\Main\GUI\CardGame2.txt] Fail!!
    Complete! 32 ms
    Initial UI [MoveGame] .... ERROR!! Get Object Point [Plane1] on [C:\Suba Games\DOMO_US\Main\GUI\MoveGame.txt] Fail!!
    ERROR!! Get Object Point [Plane2] on [C:\Suba Games\DOMO_US\Main\GUI\MoveGame.txt] Fail!!

Good idea, thank you for your solution.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011