Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ID Data has been save please try again later

Default ID Data has been save please try again later

so ChrisWolfie and I were doing quest in CopperHorn Mountain so we both froze dc he gets back on I get this error called Id data been save plz try again later . okay so why can he log back in I cant just worry this hasn't been fix since 6 hours ago . I owrry did I get forgottiend becsue people on the game enjoying I work so hard to get to 21 gong to help my friends level but im stuck in copperhorn mountain with this weird error that happens to me everytime I leg in so what should I do to fix it . I be here waiting .

We believe this is mostly an internal server issue. Our server seems to be stable today so try logging in and let us know if you continue to have this problem.

http://i459.photobucket.com/albums/q...ps1cdb5f16.png

I just log in just now same problem.

Ok. Can you try re-installing the game and perhaps re-downloading the client if it's not fixed?

well is werid I can log on to another account and not this one am I dong something wrong zen just want my prioty account hope I get fix just wonder what I should do now.

I will redownload tell u what happen after that .

Since Yesterday i have the same message error who says" ID data beaing saved , please load later". The last position of my char when i disconected was Eversun City .
    I already try to re-downloading and re-installing the game , always the same errors " ID Data being saved , please load later"

Divina: Makouli
    Eden Eternal: NoCry
    Domo: Muramasa

oh = (
    I have tht too

I just redownload in intall it again I got the same problem again .

We're working on this and hope to have a fix for this soon. The developers have already been notified of this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast