Thread: Download problems

Default Download problems

If you're having problems downloading the Lucent Heart client, please read and respond to this post:
    https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=75537
    If you need help regarding in-game features, please post on General Discussion.
    If you're having problems playing the game, please post on Help & Support.
    If you encountered a bug/broken feature, please post on Bug Reports.

If your problem requires GM assistance, please send a Support Ticket.
    Please read THIS GUIDE about the use of Support Tickets.

I tried downloading the game by the website and when I do it just goes to 15% and it just stops there for like a long time. Did I do something wrong? Help Please!

I tried downloading the game by the website of the installer and I run it but it goes to 15% and then just stops there for a long time. Did I do something wrong? Help Please!

(Jayna49) Jayna... Look at me... Ive been torn apart Why must you continue this ignorance...?

"There is no god, to save you from your demise. You will perish slowly and feel agonizing torment from the torture you will have bestowed upon you. For you are now a slave to the mighty Queen Yukari the goddess of horror and torment. Beware your gonna die by her weak mortal... Ha... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jayna49 View Post
    I tried downloading the game by the website and when I do it just goes to 15% and it just stops there for like a long time. Did I do something wrong? Help Please!
    Hello,
    sorry for late response, may i try to help with a download mirror @mega?
    https://mega.co.nz/#!FxwUyQiC!enI2fI...VhnRC5crD5nols

Your mess up dude