Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Next Wednesday Event - Protect the Targets

Maybe we were supposed to cluster around the GMs and all BB at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasumaru01 View Post
    Do 20:00 pm server time Do 20:00 pm server time Do 20:00 pm server time Do 20:00 pm server time Do 20:00 pm server time Do 20:00 pm server time Do 20:00 pm server time Do 20:00 pm server time Do 20:00 pm server time Do 20:00 pm server time Do 20:00 pm server time Do 20:00 pm server time Do 20:00 pm server time Do 20:00 pm server time Do 20:00 pm server time Do 20:00 pm server time Do 20:00 pm server time Do 20:00 pm server time Do 20:00 pm server time Do 20:00 pm server time Do 20:00 pm server time Do 20:00 pm server time

plz?
    DO ET AFTER THE 5:25 :< !!!
    and btw wth is 20:00pm? i know 8pm and 20:00 but 20:00pm? lolol fail
    http://forum.subagames.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2290&dateline=1284488  749
    Mommy from AceOnline
    ------------------------
    • Anima05 - Agear 93 - GermanVeterans
    • HolyMoo - Bgear 88 - ForeverAndAlways
    • Animoo - Igear 73 - LessQQMorePewPew

Default hit points

yeah hit points are far more fair than mountrous def / eva.

i've been in other games that does the same and is pretty much interesting to be able to hit the gm than being unable to do it.

anyways, thx for the events

so at what time will it be set?

I have 182% prob and i still miss some woos meaby 2-3 of the hit it :-(

This week's event was a lot of fun.

We (ANI Prelude) managed to kill Echo long before we got all the mobs.

Then we killed all the motherships and were working on the last Black Widow when time ran out.

We came really close to killing all the mobs.....except the Crazy Snowmen who I think were just there to troll us because nothing we did even seemed to make the slightest dent in them.

I'd like to thank Echo for making these events happen every week and staying late after work, sacrificing time when he would normally be home already to make the game more fun for us.

I, for one, have thought about how much easier it would be for him to just go home at 5:30 like he usually does and sit back and relax. I think he is probably on salary and doesn't even get paid extra for the time he spends on these events. Add to that the preperation time that goes into setting them up, and posting the info about them ahead of time here on the forums.

I would like to express to Echo and the other Suba employees how much I really appreciate that you are doing these weekly events for us lately. They have been loads of fun and show us the GMs really care if we are enjoying the game they are hosting.
    <a href=http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m210/Skulls_Moss/Cruxissig.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m.../Cruxissig.jpg</a>

I'd like to thank Echo for making these events happen every week and staying late after work, sacrificing time when he would normally be home already to make the game more fun for us.

I, for one, have thought about how much easier it would be for him to just go home at 5:30 like he usually does and sit back and relax. I think he is probably on salary and doesn't even get paid extra for the time he spends on these events. Add to that the preperation time that goes into setting them up, and posting the info about them ahead of time here on the forums.

I would like to express to Echo and the other Suba employees how much I really appreciate that you are doing these weekly events for us lately. They have been loads of fun and show us the GMs really care if we are enjoying the game they are hosting.
    so true.
    thx Echo and all suba staff

Quote Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
    This week's event was a lot of fun.

We (ANI Prelude) managed to kill Echo long before we got all the mobs.

Then we killed all the motherships and were working on the last Black Widow when time ran out.

We came really close to killing all the mobs.....except the Crazy Snowmen who I think were just there to troll us because nothing we did even seemed to make the slightest dent in them.

+1trillion even though I havent been to an event yet

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123