Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eversun Elder and Darkdale Elder Bugs and Title

Default Eversun Elder and Darkdale Elder Bugs and Title

Dear Suba,

I really hope you fix this before Open Beta because this will destroy the game, literally. If everyone hasn't noticed, both Eversun Elder and Darkdale elder quest gives you guild fame. However there is a bug where every 5th mission (when you choose to accept to the reward) you will receive a reward and guild fame and keep repeating it over and over in the space of a few seconds. This works on the 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th and 25th on BOTH Eversun Elder and Darkdale Elder.

Also, rewards from eversun elder gives you title, specifically "Fame Titles" Title - Domo Wiki, the Dream of Mirror Online wiki - Jobs, areas, bestiary, and more. I don't know if it is bugged or purposely given. But if so please do fix before OB or there will a giant abuse of fame. However I have not received any titles from Darkdale Elder so far in my testing.
    Last edited by Agiantnotepad; February 28th, 2015 at 03:09 PM.

Prestige Member

nice to report this after many have abused it already /points at guild fame billboard
    well done

GMs make sure this gets fixed or to ban whoever abuses

Quote Originally Posted by Rugzakje View Post
    nice to report this after many have abused it already /points at guild fame billboard
    well done

GMs make sure this gets fixed or to ban whoever abuses
    It has been stated before in one other threads. I went to check it out to see what other prizes the Eversun Elder gives. Hence the title bug report in this thread. I am not too sure about darkdale yet though. As you can see, if CB can get bad like this, imagine how bad the OB will be.

Prestige Member

Thanks for stepping up about this. o/
    IGN: Mae

Oh, man... I could see people doing this and then bragging about having the highest guild fame when they cheated to get it.

Just watched a girl do this 6 times in a row. It only makes me shake my head. Doesn't make you look good to cheat! Screenied this just in case...

Quote Originally Posted by TrinaArya7 View Post
    Just watched a girl do this 6 times in a row. It only makes me shake my head. Doesn't make you look good to cheat! Screenied this just in case...
    Editing what I said...I just recounted and she did it 21 times >.>

Thanks for bringing this up. I just witnessed this happen in Darkdale. The perpetrator goes by the name of Dash. Screenie provided. I apologize if its too small

Screenshot (2).jpg

This started around 16:30 gametime and went on for a good 10-15 minutes.

I've watched Prestige and Merc members do this countless times. Those are just the ones I caught. If this bug ISNT fixed for open launch then I will be abusing it too as no one cares to fix it, why should I care to show restraint? If no fix can be made in time, why not just remove the elders all together until a patch can be set in place?
    Last edited by EzButton; March 1st, 2015 at 07:20 PM.

I've noticed a system message appearing quite a few times with the same quest like the rewards was given quite a few times. I noticed myself after I turned in the 25th quest my quest does not go away it stays there after I turn it in like I didn't even turn it in but still got the rewards.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast