Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Ice Attribute vs Jumping Crash

  1. #1

    Default Ice Attribute vs Jumping Crash

    hi,

    the question is mentioned in the title. I'm a 10x Pikeman with JC lvl7 (attemp to go to 10). Before I used to BC a lot but nowadays no one wants to go to BC anymore, therefore I'm considering switching from JC to IA in order to hunt boss and train. With good gears I can still 1 hit someone with JC lvl 1, besides it's pretty useless in training.

    Any ideas guys ? Ty for reading
    Vietnamese player
    promise not to cheat/scam/hack anyone of ePT community

    IGN
    LeoHai (Pikeman 10x)

  2. #2

    Default

    i am mage, and i put my zenith level 10 still cannot tank in iron2
    but since pike got tier 5 and other skill chain lancer, u can put IA better

  3. #3

    Default

    Ice attribute will lessen freeze time from 5 sec to 1 or 2 sec depending on the level..
    JC is just good for BC mobs, not a chance
    Pike wind.. its usefull for pushing bosses away from the Hell spawns..
    crit hit ... just for maturing items.. lol

    so basically.. none of them are usefull for training unless you train in ET3 most of the time. . or if u hunt Valento most of the time.. then get Ice att
    [this][is][it]

    -I am the equilibrium-


  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtoNibai View Post
    Ice attribute will lessen freeze time from 5 sec to 1 or 2 sec depending on the level..
    JC is just good for BC mobs, not a chance
    Pike wind.. its usefull for pushing bosses away from the Hell spawns..
    crit hit ... just for maturing items.. lol

    so basically.. none of them are usefull for training unless you train in ET3 most of the time. . or if u hunt Valento most of the time.. then get Ice att
    Can u explain more about the Pikewind. Or video is better, i have lv10 but seem to be useless
    ING: TangLong
    Char: 11X Pikeman


    Hunter...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    HCMC, VN
    Posts
    345

    Default

    i vote for Pikewind, it's helpfull for hunting Titan
    brb

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Ice Attribute can be died pikes bcoz mage have some flame skills to melt them down lol

    Jumping Crash, nah.... keep lvl1 and turn into crit strike.

    No delay side spin.. they are put until lvl6 or 7...
    Last edited by ForceAta001; June 9th, 2015 at 12:46 PM.
    IGN: ForceAtalanta

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ForceManJE View Post
    Ice Attribute can be died pikes bcoz mage have some flame skills to melt them down lol

    ughh,, no.. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by TangLongPike View Post
    Can u explain more about the Pikewind. Or video is better, i have lv10 but seem to be useless
    pikewind can push mobs away.. so it's good for pushing bosses to an area where you want them to be..
    draxos for example, he can't be lured away.. so you use pike wind to push him to the entrance where no mobs spawn so players can kill him without interruption from other mobs.. No video.. sorry
    [this][is][it]

    -I am the equilibrium-


  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtoNibai View Post
    ughh,, no.. lol



    pikewind can push mobs away.. so it's good for pushing bosses to an area where you want them to be..
    draxos for example, he can't be lured away.. so you use pike wind to push him to the entrance where no mobs spawn so players can kill him without interruption from other mobs.. No video.. sorry
    Ah, thank you, because i testing on Mokova boss, it's can not push her move. But normal mob it's ok.
    Maybe i test with another boss for see how
    ING: TangLong
    Char: 11X Pikeman


    Hunter...

  9. #9

    Default

    you need to be really close.. like right beside the mob.. you see the shadow that moko has? you need to be beside the shadow
    [this][is][it]

    -I am the equilibrium-


  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtoNibai View Post
    you need to be really close.. like right beside the mob.. you see the shadow that moko has? you need to be beside the shadow
    I will test today bro kaka. Thanks so much.
    ING: TangLong
    Char: 11X Pikeman


    Hunter...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •