Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Money glitch? exploit? hack?

Quote Originally Posted by PlayerTheFirst View Post
    You Prestige/Vigilantie guys are pathetic, and are a big reason why this version of domo is going to fail. I sincerely hope suba does something about this exploiting/harassing behavior.
    >Vigilante

Yes, fear us and our glitched 11 fame. For truly, we have destroyed the elder. Do you even think before you say things or do you merely spout nonsense and then explain later?
    I'd appreciate not falsely accusing us of this exploit, even if we do find it funny and/or not an issue, it's quite clear we haven't used it.

Enoch - Leader of Vigilantes

Quote Originally Posted by EnochP View Post
    >Vigilante

Yes, fear us and our glitched 11 fame. For truly, we have destroyed the elder. Do you even think before you say things or do you merely spout nonsense and then explain later?
    I'd appreciate not falsely accusing us of this exploit, even if we do find it funny and/or not an issue, it's quite clear we haven't used it.
    Its quite clear you are contributing to the harassment of users in this thread and are here for no other reason.

Its quite clear you are contributing to the harassment of users in this thread and are here for no other reason.
    Define: harassment
    ˈharəsm(ə)nt,həˈrasm(ə)nt/Submit
    noun
    aggressive pressure or intimidation.
    "they face daily harassment by the police"
    synonyms: persecution, harrying, pestering, badgering, intimidation, bother, annoyance, aggravation, irritation, pressure, pressurization, force, coercion, molestation;

I'm incredibly sorry if me saying "rekt" significantly intimidated you, perhaps you would like to be wrapped in bubble wrap? Shall I go on a sensitivity training course?

Max gold you get for team quests in ddale is 400g per turn in. He would have had to use the bug 294k times to get that much money. So on top of abusing bugs, hes using a bot to spam it?

Define: harassment
    ˈharəsm(ə)nt,həˈrasm(ə)nt/Submit
    noun
    aggressive pressure or intimidation.
    "they face daily harassment by the police"
    synonyms: persecution, harrying, pestering, badgering, intimidation, bother, annoyance, aggravation, irritation, pressure, pressurization, force, coercion, molestation;

I'm incredibly sorry if me saying "rekt" significantly intimidated you, perhaps you would like to be wrapped in bubble wrap? Shall I go on a sensitivity training course?
    For someone acting like you are, then to say "#StandUpToCyberBullies" shows a clear intention. Considering this thread is about a legitimate issue, and legitimate concerns and opinions were raised, and you are actively working along with the Prestige members who are trying to sidetrack this thread currently shows a clear agenda. So go ahead and quote me again, people aren't stupid, they can see what your guild is about. I, for one would like to see this kind of behavior punished, both the exploit and the forum assery shown here by members of both mentioned groups.

For someone acting like you are, then to say "#StandUpToCyberBullies" shows a clear intention. Considering this thread is about a legitimate issue, and legitimate concerns and opinions were raised, and you are actively working along with the Prestige members who are trying to sidetrack this thread currently shows a clear agenda. So go ahead and quote me again, people aren't stupid, they can see what your guild is about. I, for one would like to see this kind of behavior punished, both the exploit and the forum assery shown here by members of both mentioned groups.
    I'm not "working" with anybody - this is not some shady backstreet drug deal between Vigilantes and Prestige to take ownership of the server you paranoid fool.

I am simply, independently and separately to my guild, laughing at you for crying over people using bugs in a closed beta, or would you rather them have kept it on the down-low and done it in OB?

And for "your guild is about" what are you trying to get at? For I've been the only one posting here. If you have an issue with my guild members for what ever reason send it to me privately rather than passive aggressively mentioning it on a public forum. You may also highlight any rules I have broken, for I see none and the only thing broken here is your credibility.
    Last edited by EnochP; March 12th, 2015 at 01:23 PM.

I'm not "working" with anybody - this is not some shady backstreet drug deal between Vigilantes and Prestige to take ownership of the server you paranoid fool.

I am simply, independently and separately to my guild, laughing at you for crying over people using bugs in a closed beta, or would you rather them have kept it on the down-low and done it in OB?

And for "your guild is about" what are you trying to get at? For I've been the only one posting here. If you have an issue with my guild members for what ever reason send it to me privately rather than passive aggressively mentioning it on a public forum. You may also highlight any rules I have broken, for I see none and the only thing broken here is your credibility.
    If this is how your leadership acts in public, why would anyone think a private conversation would be any better?

If this is how your leadership acts in public, why would anyone think a private conversation would be any better?
    So your issue is me? My friend I am quite apologetic If I made you cry over me saying "rekt" twice in a thread, I may fetch you a tissue and we can talk this out over some tea and biscuits, but please do not bring my Guild into this needlessly, I take responsibility for my own actions and the action of making you ruffled is not one I plan to dwell too deeply on.

Now I think you've derailed the thread enough. There is a bug, people have used this bug, there is a wipe and the bug is fixed. If you believe people being richer than you is tantamount to in-game harassment then you are a lost cause.

Quote Originally Posted by EzButton View Post
    Max gold you get for team quests in ddale is 400g per turn in. He would have had to use the bug 294k times to get that much money. So on top of abusing bugs, hes using a bot to spam it?
    I'd like a legitimate response to this. If the elder bug is the leak for the gold everyone would have astronomical fame amounts. I dont believe the elder is responsible for the gold leak. It always seems like the same people saying it is, but the gold amounts dont add up.

My point here in case it was overlooked is there is another gold leak somewhere. And this thread shouldn't be brushed aside as "another broken elder thread".
    Last edited by EzButton; March 12th, 2015 at 01:37 PM.

If there is another gold hack I don't know about it - but there's every possibility of someone simply pooling the gold on other characters just to make themselves "look good"

Like I said though I don't know - if anyone DOES know about another bug I hope they report it, because ludicrous amounts of gold suddenly appearing in OB will NOT go unnoticed, so all you'll really manage is to ruin OB for people, maybe cause a rollback, and definitely get yourselves banned.

If something else does get reported in CB rather than just abused in secret though, you will not be banned for it.

This whole prestige vs the world thing needs to stop now btw. BOTH sides of it need to stop.
    I'm going to lock this because of the derailment but EzButton, this doesn't mean we've "swept it under the carpet", if there's anything else we'll do our best to find it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234