Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mileage Shop Suggestions

Hax charms?

I prefer 25% chance card, contours and effects...

If they want ppl spend money for mileage it should be not common. Like xp caps cus most spender cash players are lazy grinder and they should not be wasting there time in grinding while spending money ingame.
    Chance cards yes.
    Charms

IF stuffs
    .Weapons (there more like obsolete anyway like event weps)
    .IF charms 7% prob/pierce

Contours cap i dont think its a good idea its last resort of suba getting money.

Why just Pumpkin weapons? what about Soccerball weapons? they aren't in circulation anymore!

i don't think MP shop need thing which drop like candy in game or buy-able such as :
    hyper card ( def , eva , pierce , etc )
    energy and shield kits .( i believe 99% of player dont buy kits from MP shop even S kit )
    IF charm is no need . ( you can farm IF for the orb , just need to make orb or IF items trade-able so lazy player can buy it from other )
    credit item is no also , just make all credit item trade-able such as god charm , power up-down card , etc ..... instead of buying "green" item or send via gift .
    exp cap ( no because what do we do in this game is grind , farm , fight , have fun bluffing around with friend or hater , and yeah afk . adding exp cap on MP shop only give more people who afk after he/she eats ....... of exp cap to get to the max level )

and what should be add is :
    25% success (yes because it only drop from bosses)
    new weapon trail ?
    legend protect ( if it is exist )
    engine ( the rarely drop engines ofc )
    item cap ( u can't drop it from mob/boss in game so why not )
    new mark also ?
    and trophy ( the1 which drop NGC V5 version weps , i add this because bosses in HRC take a long time to kill and the spawn rate is pretty long)

and there is something which a lot of ppl want suba/masang to do too ( not about MP shop , i just borrow the threat cuz i know 100% GM will read this )
    remove all of the crappy drop from monster which is totally useless such as lvl 1 > lvl 110 weapons except some maint weapon ( arrow lvl 92+ , BS lvl 95+ , terol lvl 93+ )
    remove all of the useless IF cards except some cards which is needed to enchant XL shield or siphon and a few more useful IF item from the IF shop
    i am saying remove these because mostly people never use these things . newbie weapon is strong enough to make them grind till they reach the level of the IF's weapon . and most of the IF cards useless .
    u can say why not writing this on the ticket but whatever sent on ticket , i only get a reply "we will add this on the list of thing which need to be think about" and never get a reply such as make god-charm trade-able or remove useless item of the game to avoid the lag for some player .

that's all what i can think about atm . sorry for my engrish .

Auto kit for ammo will be nice
    cark to change the color of nick

I always wanted mad clues to be in there.
    Higher your FPS/game performance with this: http://************/pd9uqdx
    Youtube Channel: http://************/mj9slvx
    Change your signature with ease: http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Quote Originally Posted by Involution View Post
    In the last month, IronlEye has absolutely no hack logs on his account, for what that's worth. Most players get even a few false positives.

It's almost... suspicious...

Got any questions ingame ACE related, feel free to send me a message via Skype: Ox.Cart

mad clues get's my vote, I would also suggest that they be for a low cost also or sell the mad clue stuff individually, since aren't these weapons outdated by higher level weapons?

mad clue, IF charm, ammo boxes sounding pretty good to me. also, you guys shouldn't be too afraid of asking for high value things. that's because,well, the GM don't play have have no idea what is valuable and what is not.
    http://puu.sh/ws0iN/a6f48e12d9.jpg

me wan to lvlvlvlvl ok!!EXP CAP!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast