Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wrong Character Selection Screen

This just happened to me. I relogged and got my characters, however when I click start I often dc.

Quote Originally Posted by Briteoctopus View Post
    Kinda glad it wasn't just me. x-x;
    I had a male Sylph named HanHan. My main is Psiren.
    xD; Psiren popped up on my screen, accompanied by a female Sylph named Lynn something...Scared me xD; I was like...WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE! Dx

I was able to log in and this time it was a sylph. Couldn't tell the name, I DC-ed immediately.
    This is the 3rd time.
    Logging in again.

For those who are getting this issue, could you clarify if you were able to successfully enter the game on someone elses character?

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastFlame View Post
    For those who are getting this issue, could you clarify if you were able to successfully enter the game on someone elses character?
    I didn't bother trying. That would be cruel of me to take advantage of a situation like that.

Quote Originally Posted by IRawrEveryone View Post
    I didn't bother trying. That would be cruel of me to take advantage of a situation like that.
    I agree, but as a beta tester it's also your responsibility to give as much information to the GMs as possible about any issue you find. Knowing this sort of thing could be crucial in fixing the issue, and could save the devs a lot of time in trying to reproduce the bug.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastFlame View Post
    I agree, but as a beta tester it's also your responsibility to give as much information to the GMs as possible about any issue you find. Knowing this sort of thing could be crucial in fixing the issue, and could save the devs a lot of time in trying to reproduce the bug.
    while true this is a bug that happened in the old domo now and then as well, usually right after maintenance when there was high traffic.
    Aeria Games
    server Onyx
    character Kazaa lvl 69 hunter main

Suba
    Ign KazaOokami

I can't get to the character selection screen at all. The game puts right in with my old CB character which I want to delete. I don't want to end up playing with this name or this race. As soon as I logged in without getting to the character selection/creation I closed the game.
    Now I can't even do that. It got me in and says "Obtained [Closed Beta Flag]", with confirm underneath. I don't want to confirm as I don't want the flag with this character, and I can't close the game either, not with X on the top right corner, not even with right click on the status screen.

It seems the PC I tried to log in had the autologin=1 edited, that was the root of my problems.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12