Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Loading into other areas makes a not responding screen and freezes the game.

I never click it until it's done loading. One client or two doesn't matter from my findings. It's done it to me when I had 1 page then tried logging in and the page froze on that one page.

Now it's started doing it regardless of whether i'm running 1 or 2 clients. It only happens when I load into a new area. It never used to happen before this weeks maintenance.
    Onyx & Suba CB: LunaCrescent

OK... I take back what I said, full screen does NOT solve the problem at all.

Game keeps freezing when I change maps and now it freezes randomly too.

It is literally unplayable, a real shame because I really wanted to come back and play again, but oh well I guess I'm going to have to suck it up and leave.
    Last edited by Rafors85DYS3FrP; March 25th, 2015 at 05:30 PM.

give it some time, a few weeks and things should get fixed, sadly softstar is slow with these things.
    Aeria Games
    server Onyx
    character Kazaa lvl 69 hunter main

Suba
    Ign KazaOokami

I think it has to do with the crowds (how crowded the server is) because when its between 12 pm and 7 pm (gmt+1) i don't crash at all(or just once in a while) but when there are more ppl online I start crashing like a crazy person..

And yes full screen didn't help.. to be honest with full screen i cant even get into the game, ill crash before i can even log in.
    IGN: Kuroi_Hana

I am having the same problem now. I have done everything I can think of. I am using a brand new laptop, but I still checked all of my hardware and software. I am not using a dual client either. I have uninstalled the files a few times. I have also tried to get into the game different times of the day. I have changed the windows to everything, and I am still not getting very far into this game. I can get the game to load, but as soon as it shows my character the game freezes and I get a black screen.

This happens about 90% of the time, even when I don't have an account up for gathering or stalling, when moving into open maps. Indoor maps not as much, it almost never happens there. There's a chance that the game tries to render the map to a degree at around 30-40%, and ends up tripping over itself causing a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by DannehBoi View Post
    This happens about 90% of the time, even when I don't have an account up for gathering or stalling, when moving into open maps. Indoor maps not as much, it almost never happens there. There's a chance that the game tries to render the map to a degree at around 30-40%, and ends up tripping over itself causing a problem.
    That's what I feel is happening. When I do make it through a load screen, there is no ground half the time.
    Rawroinkasaurus
    Jimmijof

I take back what i said lastly(that maybe it had to do with domo being overloaded) .. Today i couldn't get into the game at all.. now im in the well and i know that if i leave ill crash >.< I hope it gets fixed asap because as much as i love domo, this isnt making anyone happy.

And yes the no floors freak me out alot.. in ec its not so bad but in other maps its hard to move around if you cant see the path..
    Last edited by KuroiiHana; March 26th, 2015 at 04:44 PM.
    IGN: Kuroi_Hana

My friend has the same problem. (Bumpy-bump) He has more than enough CPU and whatnot for this game, he runs it in full window and as an administrator. I hope we will get a fix soon~

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast