Thread: I need help

Unhappy I need help

any guide to level a pet muse ? i have a love pet / jade / metal , im lv 23 muse , but i dont know where to level , my pets are both lv 25

Search, and you may be gifted some: 1 2
    The midget Arth_Avant, is just passing by here, like every other midgets do.

sorry ......

I would assume Placid Plains. Level off Hulu Bamboo, get money from Aprons (Darkdale Elder mat) and exp at the same time /o/. They're level 24 commoner. When you get bored of those you can also try to kill some dogs, Bow-Wow Bums (the Bonker Bow-Wow Bums are Merchant so they might hurt a little - lv 26 too).
    And I guess Giantwood Forest for high level 20s (monsters are lv 26-30).

Edit: For the most part, just check wiki for the monster levels on each map, and go try it out. You have to see what feels right for you. Like what you can comfortably handle.
    Last edited by Kitababie; March 30th, 2015 at 11:38 AM.

first. A ruby.... get one, or 6. I understand the love for the love. other pets as well have their place but until the fire kuku is available no pets will match damage with a ruby. They are squishy so you will need to be close to their level with your muse to keep up with both HP and MP demands from the ruby. Try and keep your pet one or two levels above your level.

To be simple the quicker you dispense with a mob, the quicker you and your pet levels. No pet in the game at the time will match damage of a ruby. If I were lucky enough to get a love pet now? I would be trading it for a few rubys.

I could make a guide for leveling with a pet...but it has been done... by me among others. I wrote an article for DOMO Brasil that as far as I can find is now gone for ever (not from Brasil but had a good friend that ran this site and asked me to write an article on leveling with pets)

Here is a good pet musician leveling guide from exomega255 that is one of the better ones. exomega255's Pet Musician Guide - DoMO Guide Archives

Quote Originally Posted by GaymerKun View Post
    sorry ......
    No need to be sorry, mate. Just enjoy your hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitababie View Post
    I would assume Placid Plains. Level off Hulu Bamboo, get money from Aprons (Darkdale Elder mat) and exp at the same time /o/. They're level 24 commoner.
    I could use this.
    The midget Arth_Avant, is just passing by here, like every other midgets do.