Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTN: Report Botting/Macroing Here

Username: Bloo
    Muse that would use a ranged attack then sit down.
    In Copperhorn Mountain.
    Sakura
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    ♥•[Level 24 Fencer] ♥•[Level 25 Mercenary] ♥•[Level 10 Doctor] ♥•[Level 10 Martial Artist]

Username: Tigersl and Batman420AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Mercs that would use windmill then wait the cooldown out and do it again.
    In well.
    Last edited by Nekori; April 4th, 2015 at 12:26 AM.
    Sakura
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    ♥•[Level 24 Fencer] ♥•[Level 25 Mercenary] ♥•[Level 10 Doctor] ♥•[Level 10 Martial Artist]

Username: Revantine
    Would use windmill and then just stand there waiting for the cool down to be over
    In well.
    Sakura

Username: Aulia
    She talked a few times.. though. But she was doing the windmill then wait for cool down and spammed it again, next to a bot?
    I'm iffy on this one but it just looked soo suspicious.
    In well.
    Last edited by Nekori; April 4th, 2015 at 12:32 AM.
    Sakura

Username: Gr, Batman420AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, GodzillaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Spammed windmill and had to wait out the cool down.
    In well.
    Last edited by Nekori; April 4th, 2015 at 12:43 AM.
    Sakura

Usernames: LittIeGwennie, G-mama, Namitha, LittIeVeIix.
    Would spam windmill then wait out the cool down. G-mama used her pet but she seemed bot like, she never moved and her pet did all the work. She never responded to me, and I always see her in the same spot. She could possibly be a bot.
    Sakura

Username: Engineering
    Would spam windmill and wait for the cool down.
    Sakura

Username: Go
    A merc that would spam windmill and wait for the cool down.
    In the well.
    Sakura

Username: WaterGuzzler
    Merc that would spam windmill and sit down before it could use that move again.
    In the Well.
    Sakura

Username: G-mama.
    I know this is my 2nd report for G-mama, I tried to edit her out of my first one since it didn't actually have any details of her that I could use against her for botting but this video was very clear of her botting. But my time limit was up. So hopefully it's okay to post this of her actually botting. Muse that would cast ranged attack and then sit right down.
    In the Well.
    Sakura

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast