Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTN: Report Botting/Macroing Here

Username: Jiggaa
    Merc that would spam windmill and then sit down before he could cast it again.
    In the Well.
    Sakura
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    ♥•[Level 24 Fencer] ♥•[Level 25 Mercenary] ♥•[Level 10 Doctor] ♥•[Level 10 Martial Artist]

Username: Extinction
    Merc that would spam windmill and wait for the cool down before doing it again.
    In well.

I JUST WANT BATS POOPS LOL. >;W;<
    Sakura
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    ♥•[Level 24 Fencer] ♥•[Level 25 Mercenary] ♥•[Level 10 Doctor] ♥•[Level 10 Martial Artist]

Username: Azs/Coiling
    Okay my next report is on a "possible" bot user named Azs/Coiling.
    So as I was standing near a group of bots, I noticed a naked Shura named Azs run towards the group of bots Gr, BatmanAHHH, GodzillaHHH ect. And he would stand exactly right next to each one. Which could show him trading with each one. Him and Coiling seem to do something then Azs runs off with what I assume is the items/money. So I decided to check out the player money ranks to see if Coiling or Azs was on there. Sure enough number 89 was Azs. But then all of a sudden when I went to check it again, his name was gone, he wasn't even on the rankings anymore. Meaning he "could" have passed the money off onto someone else.
    Sorry for all the stuff I just wanted to you provide you with everything possible. I see Coiling and Azs everywhere together. They could be bot hunters possibly? I guess if anyone else notices what I notice that Coiling and Azs seem to be hanging around a lot of bots lately..
    I don't have a lot of evidence right now all I can do is speculate. >W<
    I'm sorry if they aren't bots. It just seems really really weird.
    http://i.imgur.com/fNCMczY.png
    http://i.imgur.com/So1befS.png
    http://i.imgur.com/wdVmO1v.png
    Last edited by Nekori; April 4th, 2015 at 03:29 AM.
    Sakura

Oh I didn't see this thread till now. Been putting in tickets from these a while but since here hoping maybe get quicker response!

Usernames: ExD_Ryn and `'Yuki_Akvina'`

Date Filmed: 3-25-2015

Description: Players would stand in place only using Sonic Swipe. No reply or reaction when trying to talk. One of there players were even set offline so had to talk in general chat.
    Player: Moshu - Incognito | Returned: I'm Back Baby !

Live life to the fullest. You'll never know what you once had until its gone

(If want to see text clearly visit actually channel please to change quality settings. )

Username: Bah

Date Filmed: 3-27-2015

Description: Player possible using a botting program. Doing nothing, but sit and attacking. Using only Sonic Swipe on there job. Gave a silly/doesn't make since reason why doing so.

Username: Yumi~

Date Filmed: 4-01-2015

Description: Player possible using a botting program. Doing nothing, but sit and attacking. Using only Sonic Swipe on there job. (Just copy and paste moment when see musician botter doing this).
    Last edited by MoshuChan; April 4th, 2015 at 06:00 AM. Reason: Didnt realize can change quality right then and there so removed the option for it

Username: Lasyloutes

Date Filmed: 4-03-2015

Description: Player possible using a botting program. Doing nothing, but sit and attacking. Using only Sonic Swipe on there job. No reply to whisper or even in general chat. Even if attacking mobs they would still KS without saying anything.

Username: Go and Extinction

Date Filmed: 4-03-2015

Description: Players both on Mercenary jobs, using Wicked Windmill. No sign of moving or response. Would still WW even if enemies were not around.

Username: -Ta_Na_Ka-

Date Filmed: 4-04-2015

Description: I was surprise to find this when I was recipe hunting, very sneaky. At same time was trying to set my mule up for mining. When I first walked in they were doing sit/attack(Using Sonic Swipe) repeatedly. After a moment of standing there the player then notice and says hello. I decided to stay and watch due to the suspicious activity. I question'ed them why they were doing such action and didn't get a clear/straight forward answer. Even after test killing enemies the player still continued to hit the enemies I had hit.

Usernames: BIG-Body and BWW-GirL

Date Filmed: 4-04-2015

Description: Player possible using a botting program. Doing nothing, but sit and attacking. Using only Sonic Swipe on there job.

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast