Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTN: Report Botting/Macroing Here

Exclamation ATTN: Report Botting/Macroing Here

Bot & Macro Report Thread

The rule

Botting is absolutely against Suba Game's terms of service. Anyone found to be botting will be banned and their accounts investigated. If you are caught botting or profiting from the use of bots, face being permanently banned without discrimination.

Edit by GM Team: Anyone found guilty of botting may also lose their alternate accounts as well. We take this very seriously and this harsh penalty is the best way we can get rid the game of this.

Playing DOMO in an internet cafe can leave you with the risk of being banned as a suspected alt. If your IP matches up with anyone who has been reported for botting, there is almost nothing you are able to do to prove your innocence. Therefore, we encourage you to play DOMO at home or at a secure location where you don't get blamed for other players' infractions.

1) This thread is solely for reporting botters, not a place for any other discourse or for arguments etc.
    2) One video per botter please
    3) This thread should not be used for any other type of report

Please report all bots you encounter to help the game be fair for all!

Identifying a botter

- Timed actions: Using the same skills in the same order, often just waiting for the cool downs to finish before repeating
    - Sitting frequently between skills
    - Staying in one spot: Botters often do not run around, but instead draw monsters to them with attacks
    - Often use AOE (area of attack) attacks or low MP attacks such as sonic swipe
    - Can also sometimes use a pet to send to attack mobs

Eg. Squat -> Attack -> Sit -> Self heal -> Repeat
    Sit -> Attack -> Repeat

- Often have obscure, random names, no guild or title, and the most basic gear
    - Can be one person, or a group of characters working together
    - Bot test: Start a conversation with one, ask them questions, see if they reply. This is not 100% foolproof but it can work

Most common spots to find botters
    - Dungeons, including the Well, Town Hall, Inn Basement, Canute Canal, Mortuary
    - Swan Lake, Eversun South and North
    - But, they can be ANYWHERE

How to report:

Use this forum thread to report if you've encountered a bot. This will allow quicker processing of reports. Please include:
    HTML Code:
    [B]Name of character[/B]:
    [B]Place of offence: [/B]
    [B]Video URL of the bot/s in question[/B]:
    - You may use a fraps program or your cellphone to record footage of the botter. Please ensure that the video is clear enough to tell what is happening
    - Videos are required

Resources:

Video recording programs
    Fraps
    Tinytake
    Or your cellphone

Video uploading
    Youtube
    Tinypic
    Vidme

Guides
    Fraps
    Last edited by Pepsimancer; May 14th, 2015 at 01:58 PM.
    Gracey of DOMO...
    ...the First of Her Name, Community Manager, Mod, Queen of Stalls, Lady Regnant of Eversun, Protector of the Forums, Locker of Threads, Mother of Bans

here's Lillith- found in Town Hall basement.
    DOMO server: Vulpixy
    If watermelon exists, why can’t firemelon, earthmelon and windmelon? … The elemelons.

Shank's Brother, Shank's Father, Shank's Sister, and sitting there Shank's Mother.
    If watermelon exists, why can’t firemelon, earthmelon and windmelon? … The elemelons.

Engineering, Godzilla, Batman, and Gr. More vids to come from my trip through the well, sadly :/

jiggers, Tigers1, and G-mama. Not sure about G-mama, cuz during my next vid she started to reply normally to me (while still acting like this).

Extinction, Go, and WaterGuzzler.
    Final video from the well today. Just so everyone knows I did NOT receive anything from G-mama. I can provide proof if needed.

Now to start uploading vids from FCC spiders. Yay -___-

Archemedes' turn to be reported! I'll let EternalSanctuary know they have a botter in their ranks when I can.

Kancred and ~Yunsa_Arka~
    Last vid from me for now. It's sad that I found so many in such a short time :/
    Last edited by Vulpixy01; April 3rd, 2015 at 11:04 PM.

Name of character: Voks
    Place of offence: Bot-like farming in Canute Canal

Interestingly enough, they responded to my question quickly. Also, I really need to turn my speakers off when doing this. >_<
    as a side note the two whispers above our conversation were also bots but Vulpixy is too fast for me
    Last edited by Superstarstrike; April 3rd, 2015 at 11:24 PM.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

Username: Automated
    Muse that would use a ranged attack and then sit down.
    In well.
    Sakura
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    ♥•[Level 24 Fencer] ♥•[Level 25 Mercenary] ♥•[Level 10 Doctor] ♥•[Level 10 Martial Artist]

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast