Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a pet exchange please? :3c

Like I've been trying to say, they don't have enough time or people to even respond to tickets in a week. They don't have time to do pet exchanges, that's that.

Im not forcing them O.o i was suggesting , i dont care if they do it in a year , im happy & feel blessed since they brought DOMO back !

Quote Originally Posted by BakonStripz99 View Post
    Like I've been trying to say, they don't have enough time or people to even respond to tickets in a week. They don't have time to do pet exchanges, that's that.
    this is called a suggestion thread. meaning its a suggestion. not a demand. xD

anyway, im pretty sure when aeria did pet exchanges, they made it a requirement to get a lilly in order to get a different SE lily. so that should be a thing for sure -nods- it wasnt needed for any other type. I'm pretty confident it was at least 3 pets for an SE. they also only did it for the early SE's, aka the ones that had been around for a while. this actually helped keep even the metal pets at a decent price. right now they're virtually a waste of money. most only buy them for 5k or less. no one wants those metals. I bought a pet token for 50k only to get another metal :/ I basically spent 10x's the amount of gold for a metal lol. it's really annoying. Pet exchanges made it so that the rocks and metals were worth at LEAST 10k back then :3 so i think it'd be wonderful.

^

well,
    then,
    where we can submiting the "demand" ?

Quote Originally Posted by BakonStripz99 View Post
    There are these npc's that can handle the exchange, its more if they have access to them already or not. Since they dont have everything in their tools yet (at least it seems that way) these npc's might still be missing as well.

I sign my name in. We belive its too early for pet exchange, but it will be need at some point after all SEs are released. We have a lack of good pets in the markes, im talking about them ruby and lily that are in high demand and frustrating lots of players day by day. Not only to mention pet exchange, but pet promoes -good pet promoes would be very appreciated for the economy
    -

DOMOguide: http://domo.lotusgoddess.ca/forum/index.php

I think Pet exchange would be the best. However about the metal pet, in AG, they make the pet token to get random pet. Either they made metal pet ultra rare or take them out all together cause for 1 reason, the Pet Quest which everyone can get a metal.

I have to agree most people that the pet token are way overprice and should be at around 25k to 35k which is more common and fair price in AG that everyone can get. Here is the way I see it for a new comer to DoMO:

a Person is new to DoMO and saw a pets everywhere and he/she wanted one for him/herself. Then saw a pet token from the player stall and it was 25k in gold. He/she don't have enough gold so go out and farm/level to get gold. Then come back to eversun after making 25k to go look and found it was raise to 45k. He/she was shocked that the price has gone up. What happen next is he/she go back to farming/leveling to get more gold and then finally go back to eversun and found out it was now 80k for the pet token. That person end up quitting the game.

We don't want that to happen to our new player that never played DoMO before and can't buy SubaPoint yet cause he/she still in school and can't work yet or his/her parent say no to spent money on them. So I have to agree with the Pet Exchange like once a month and lower the Ori Pet Token down where it should be to be fair for everyone.
    DOMO Fürimmer!
    Aeria Games
    IGN: SmexyHamiya (Hamii)
    Sever: Sapphire

Suba Games
    IGN: Hamii
    Sever: Pandora

i like the idea.

I don't usually agree with the rest of the players, but I believe that since metal will not be removed from gacha, a pet exchange is necessary.

Anyone who has ever read a marketing book will know that you do NOT want customers to be greatly disappointed with your product without having the right to return it. But this is exactly the situation with the metal petd.
    DOMO GT player

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12