Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EPT Rebalance! What's your new Knight's Build?

Skill balance patch is out and based on my limited test, Saint Blade is useless because of its single hit instead of two hits. On paper, it is only slightly stronger than Grand Cross even though at first glance, Saint Blade with massive 365% attack boost against puny 80% attack boost from Grand Cross might look like it would dethrone Grand Cross off its glory with its breathing power alone. However, in my field test, Grand Cross kills CCs faster than Saint Blade. Odd, but that's my finding. So -1 star there.

Saint Blade also needs the carried over attack rating from Grand Cross. Leaving Grand Cross lvl1 will make you miss with Saint Blade like a drunk swordman on an unicycle, which is -1 star off the board as if you are using Saint Blade, you don't really want to use points on Grand Cross.

Also, I heard that Shaman's AM buff will not increase attack speed for Saint Blade, which is another -1 star off the board.

Therefore, unless they update Saint Blade with 2 hits instead of 1 hit, Grand Cross is still the King of 1 on 1 skills.

hmm.. what are the builds for ks in brpt and kpt?
    http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z369/tvcactuss/112%20Sundew%20Siggy_zpsx6xx8wnu.jpg
    Est. 2004, Pre-AOR, Old School Awell (KZEE)

Current Member of the Glorious Clan Sundew

Previously a member of:

TwisTEd
    PhoeniX
    Guardian
    Eternal
    Synergy
    Exodus
    Legends
    LastEcho

Quote Originally Posted by Version1035 View Post
    Skill balance patch is out and based on my limited test, Saint Blade is useless because of its single hit instead of two hits. On paper, it is only slightly stronger than Grand Cross even though at first glance, Saint Blade with massive 365% attack boost against puny 80% attack boost from Grand Cross might look like it would dethrone Grand Cross off its glory with its breathing power alone. However, in my field test, Grand Cross kills CCs faster than Saint Blade. Odd, but that's my finding. So -1 star there.

Saint Blade also needs the carried over attack rating from Grand Cross. Leaving Grand Cross lvl1 will make you miss with Saint Blade like a drunk swordman on an unicycle, which is -1 star off the board as if you are using Saint Blade, you don't really want to use points on Grand Cross.

Also, I heard that Shaman's AM buff will not increase attack speed for Saint Blade, which is another -1 star off the board.

Therefore, unless they update Saint Blade with 2 hits instead of 1 hit, Grand Cross is still the King of 1 on 1 skills.
    I think your right sir, Im testing saint blade lvl 9 . Im lvl 107 now... SaintBlade is not affected of Shaman's AM...

So... does anyone know if saintblade is fixed yet, or does it still hit once instead of twice.

I find it kind of frustrating that knights don't have a good t5 attack skill, at the moment my 91fs has almost the same attack power as my 102 ks because of the t5 beserker, and downhit does more damage than grandcross 10.

it feels like knights are broken.

Quote Originally Posted by JorgenV View Post
    So... does anyone know if saintblade is fixed yet, or does it still hit once instead of twice.

I find it kind of frustrating that knights don't have a good t5 attack skill, at the moment my 91fs has almost the same attack power as my 102 ks because of the t5 beserker, and downhit does more damage than grandcross 10.

it feels like knights are broken.
    Absolutely Sir, Hopefully GM will recognize that. Saint Blade is suppose to be 2 Hits.
    IGN: MacMeister [Knight]

Quote Originally Posted by MacMeister View Post
    Saint Blade is suppose to be 2 Hits.
    uhmm... it is 2 hits right?

Keep it Gentle, or Sht is about to get Mental.

Quote Originally Posted by xaiightx View Post
    uhmm... it is 2 hits right?
    Sadly no, the animation might be for 2 hits, but only 1 connects.
    DJerize 11X Knight
    DJjorgen 9x Fighter : rocking it since 2003.

Sadly no, the animation might be for 2 hits, but only 1 connects.
    HO, LY Sht, GM look in to this please!

It gets worse, any and all buffs do not work with saintblade either.
    DJerize 11X Knight
    DJjorgen 9x Fighter : rocking it since 2003.

It gets worse, any and all buffs do not work with saintblade either.
    lol that sucks.. if the buffs and skill are fixed, would saintblade be the best skill for ks?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast