Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Player Reporting Guidelines

Nice to see GMs want people become more mature and stop childlish attitude.

Now I hope players will read this thread.

Yes I see people trying to report for childish reason. Or try to get someone banned because they had a disagreement with this pereon, or making up lies to get this person banned..... and alot of these people are grown adults acting like children or "vets that use to play domo " acting like children trying to report over something minor.....

i smell some people miss-using the ticket to try to revenge to someone,
    just because he/she (1)dislike to someone, (2) jealous to someone (3)easy to hate to someone (4)easily offended by little things which is actually not a big fault.
    Last edited by Arwnipss; April 23rd, 2015 at 09:06 AM.

At that point you'd have to hope the GMs would use their better judgement - most people here know they're not just GMs for Domo, but for other suba games as well. Through working on those games I'd like to hope they'd know the difference between a genuine rule break and a petty squabble, but if something does seem unfair the person banned can at least appeal it via tickets.
    Last edited by Pepsimancer; April 23rd, 2015 at 09:45 AM.

You may also wanna add in that little question I had last time. A lot of people seem to give themselves a false sense of security by fooling others that they can act like a douche but back themselves with a report claim as a means to intimidate others. Its disgusting behavior and should be dealt with.

~Lil_Kizuna

Good thing GM have this post up. One thing that been bothering me is Two-account doing the same activity which is on the in-game rules #4

4) Multiple accounts - You can have up to two accounts online at the same time, as long as the accounts don't do the same thing at the same time. For example account A can be fighting while account B has a stall open, but they can't both be doing the same activity. You can trade items/money between accounts, you can use your alt for autoloot, and you can use your alt accounts for team elder quests - as long as you follow the two online rule and don't use them both to farm materials etc.
    I caught people have their mule (Alt) account in team in the same area fighting huge mobs (even steal from someone mobs when someone is tanking trying to Level for team or doing Elder Quest mats) to "Power Leveling" their own mule. It very easy to caught someone mule which has the same name as their main. I asked them nicely but get a laugh at like "lol I need Money!" or "Sure.... I wish you can try!" Not trying to take the Multiple account away from everyone cause even I have one for space, storing mats, armors, Onyx, Costumes and other etc. as long one is doing different activity from the main.

Also, Is there a limit on blacklist people? I hear it 7. Please tell if I'm wrong cause there is spamming Bots going around in Eversun City.
    DOMO Fürimmer!
    Aeria Games
    IGN: SmexyHamiya (Hamii)
    Sever: Sapphire

Suba Games
    IGN: Hamii
    Sever: Pandora

I think this is the best way to report someone, but i don't think so if you banned player just like that, for the example:

I have a friend and he didn't use the 3rd program at all, but he got banned and when he send the ticket, there's a reply from suba staff that said he was used a program such as a bot, but he didn't use it. he shocked when he saw the reply and he said he didn't use any 3rd program. so he said and reply it back, he never felt of using any 3rd program but may be he have an interaction with someone who use the bot in the game, such as buying an armor or IM,etc from them.. we cant predict and we don't know who are using the bot.. if they use their mule to sell some items, and we got banned from such an interaction it would be unfair for the player who didn't use the bot..

so i have a suggestion like don't banned player just based on report like that.. you can check it through IP address and Mac address, who's using the bot and who's not using the bot, so if they have an interaction you can check it through IP address and Mac address 1st right? it's the same IP or not? If it the same IP, may be that's his/her alt account but if it's from different IP you can't banned them just like that you need to look case by case did they have often interaction or not, if it just the 1st time they do the interaction may be that's just an interaction between seller and buyer.. so i think you can't banned them for it too right? if they have a evidence like videos from the botter or screenshot from the player who using sara/KS/harrasment.. that's right if you banned them in the spot..

sorry for my bad english

Thank You
    Last edited by Flarne; April 24th, 2015 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarne View Post
    I think this is the best way to report someone, but i don't think so if you banned player just like that, for the example:

I have a friend and he didn't use the 3rd program at all, but he got banned and when he send the ticket, there's a reply from suba staff that said he was used a program such as a bot, but he didn't use it. he shocked when he saw the reply and he said he didn't use any 3rd program. so he said and reply it back, he never felt of using any 3rd program but may be he have an interaction with someone who use the bot in the game, such as buying an armor or IM,etc from them.. we cant predict and we don't know who are using the bot.. if they use their mule to sell some items, and we got banned from such an interaction it would be unfair for the player who didn't use the bot..

so i have a suggestion like don't banned player just based on report like that.. you can check it through IP address and Mac address, who's using the bot and who's not using the bot, so if they have an interaction you can check it through IP address and Mac address 1st right? it's the same IP or not? If it the same IP, may be that's his/her alt account but if it's from different IP you can't banned them just like that you need to look case by case did they have often interaction or not, if it just the 1st time they do the interaction may be that's just an interaction between seller and buyer.. so i think you can't banned them for it too right? if they have a evidence like videos from the botter or screenshot from the player who using sara/KS/harrasment.. that's right if you banned them in the spot..

sorry for my bad english

Thank You
    All bots that have been banned have been recorded botting, which results in any linked accounts being banned as well. Up until this point, we have not banned for buying things from stalls, etc. unless there is a CLEAR, OBVIOUS LINK between the player and the seller. The GM's are careful with who they ban, and only do so based on clear evidence. Furthermore, this
    is not the place to discuss personal ticket matters.
    Gracey of DOMO...
    ...the First of Her Name, Community Manager, Mod, Queen of Stalls, Lady Regnant of Eversun, Protector of the Forums, Locker of Threads, Mother of Bans

Wish I had read this first. Urge other people to do the same.

DoMo Was not originally english, there was chinese versions and so on, right now all we have is this one so it is sort of harsh to "gently remind them to speak english" it's quite ignorant Sorry
    https://forum.subagames.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2837991&dateline=1418  205187

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast