Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can't enter game

Default Can't enter game

Hi, I've been having trouble with domo for a while now. I have to uninstall & re-install the game a number of times to get it to work, and it's like a 20% chance that it would. And I've already tried removing the game from my computer then re-downloading it all over again, but it still gives me the same error. My internet is working fine... domo just won't open for me :C

Screenshot (11).jpg

Please help T__T
    Last edited by Wenwenx; May 9th, 2015 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenwenx View Post
    Hi, I've been having trouble with domo for a while now. I have to uninstall & re-install the game a number of times to get it to work, and it's like a 20% chance that it would. And I've already tried removing the game from my computer then re-downloading it all over again, but it still gives me the same error. My internet is working fine... domo just won't open for me :C

Screenshot (11).jpg

Please help T__T
    Your image is difficult to see. Could you upload it somewhere else and either provide a link or use IMG tags?

Try:
    - Redownload the installer.
    - Remove/uninstall current DOMO folder.
    - Reinstall DOMO in a drive that doesn't contain OS. (For example, typical Windows will usually installed in drive C, so you install DOMO in drive D)
    - Patch again.
    The midget Arth_Avant, is just passing by here, like every other midgets do.

It might be an issue with the patcher. Can you try downloading a fresh client and just running domo.exe? That allows you to skip the patcher and just get straight to the game. Because the installer on our download page is the most up to date version, it won't need to be patched.

Let me know the result.

Probably ISP issue. It also happens to ISP from my Country (Indonesia).

Just try another connection or using some proxy to update DOMO, then running domo.exe (to skip patcher) using your normal connection.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenDragoon View Post
    It might be an issue with the patcher. Can you try downloading a fresh client and just running domo.exe? That allows you to skip the patcher and just get straight to the game. Because the installer on our download page is the most up to date version, it won't need to be patched.

Let me know the result.
    Hi, I just tried the domo.exe but it doesn't work either :/ this is what i got..
    Screenshot (20).jpg

Well, it actually worked earlier today, but then after I logged out & tried to log in again, it gives me the same error again T__T

please help me fix this :C

i got the same problem

if there any solution, please tell me
    Attached Images Attached Images

i didn't see this, have you tried running as administrator? i got an error when i forgot to run it that way.

I have the same prob x.x - couldn't fix it now

I have same problem - tried everything - reinstalled gami in a different drive ... nothing works - still same error

update fail.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast