Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leeling help.

Default Leeling help.

Are there any solo leveling guides that are "newb" friendly for a level 24 BM..?
    I've tried leveling in parties but had no luck with that.. Spent the last 2 days trying to get in a team in PT with no luck in the slightest to the point where I don't even get a reply of anyone there.
    I've tried soloing in PT but I find it too slow and I find the quests there useless for exp.

Any help is appreciated.

This page taken from this thread.

Take your time. If you really want to solo, Placid will do for you. Have a friend play with you and you will level up in no time.

IGN : iroha "Overseer" (Lv 75 Wizard - Lv 70 Shaman Doctor Musician Dancer Sorcerer Witch Doctor)
    IGN : oriha (Lv 75 Blademaster - Lv 70 Thief Hunter Mercenary Witch Doctor)
    IGN : AceCocytus (stall) "Sovereign Abyss"
    IGN : Elegant.Sprite (Alchemy Helper)

I may be going back to Placid at this rate.. It's sad to see that even with less exp, I'd still be gaining far more xp/hr whether I'm solo or in a team compared to the xp rates that I'd be getting at suggested spots I have found on guides.

You may consider on moving to giantwood when you reach 25 but with caution cause the mobs there is slightly stronger than you.

IGN : iroha "Overseer" (Lv 75 Wizard - Lv 70 Shaman Doctor Musician Dancer Sorcerer Witch Doctor)

Blademaster is not build to party (without subs no one want you in party)

If you really want to solo, just try to make pet muse first (so you can sub it later)

with pet muse will make your solo levelling ten times easier

Quote Originally Posted by Asakurai View Post
    Blademaster is not build to party (without subs no one want you in party)

If you really want to solo, just try to make pet muse first (so you can sub it later)

with pet muse will make your solo levelling ten times easier
    I guess Hunter and Thief aren't meant to party either, but they do. Every party needs a puller, and pulling can be done by any class, no subs required.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhengzhang View Post
    I guess Hunter and Thief aren't meant to party either, but they do. Every party needs a puller, and pulling can be done by any class, no subs required.
    Agree with this one. As long as you are agile enough to escape death.

Edit: Can someone edit this thread title? It has typo.
    Last edited by 1roha; May 10th, 2015 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamallama8OT0f View Post
    Are there any solo leveling guides that are "newb" friendly for a level 24 BM..?
    I've tried leveling in parties but had no luck with that.. Spent the last 2 days trying to get in a team in PT with no luck in the slightest to the point where I don't even get a reply of anyone there.
    I've tried soloing in PT but I find it too slow and I find the quests there useless for exp.

Any help is appreciated.
    Male Birds of Paradise too hard for you?
    PT suddenly hates pullers?
    Placid Plain is boring (even on Premier Pupus)?
    Leveling guide not actually helping you?
    Refuse to use badges because of pride/can't afford them?
    Refuse to bring pet subs because Musician is a boring class/don't own a pet?
    Refuse to bring Doctor subs because Doctor can also be a boring class?
    Can't find a duo partner?

What you need are assault quests! Take your time doing them by completing the whole quest set (yes, the whole thing, can't just do one mission and be done with it) and you'll be rewarded a lot of exp at the end! More so than other surrounding quests! Recommended for soloers who want to test their skills.

If that doesn't help you feel better about having to solo I don't know what will. It's quite tedious to solo in this game.
    Last edited by Superstarstrike; May 10th, 2015 at 04:07 PM.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

As far as my little experience taught me is (I'll explain in general), here's some that i do, number does not mean priority.

1. Unless You're an adept player with AoE class, don't AoE, stick with 1 on 1
    2. Choose Passive Monster, this related to number one (Or you can take Semi-Aggresive as long as you can avoid getting their aggro condition).
    3. Try to update and upgrade your equipment (Alchemy by yourself if you confident, get friend/Supplier help, or just looking stall for best price)
    4. Avoid magical enemies for your physical class, vice versa if you can.
    5. Look for Autoloot party, sometime you get other who grind/questing just like you and can do it together with them.
    6. Repeatable Quest (Sasha, raymond, etc) and officer is rewarding.
    7. Weapon element and elemental onyx can help.

Thank you.
    iSandals, It Wont Broken Just Bent~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast