Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Archers VS Titans

Default Archers VS Titans

I did my hunting in LOC and I can tell you I never wasted a single Rebirth Scroll. The added HP and Stun Skill plus Thunder Roop via shift + right click made my Archer better. Added Mana Recharge and Mana Down and I never used Mana Potions.
    The downside is the damage dealt. It's just too low compared to other melee classes like the Pike and ATA.
    Funny moments are whenever someone tries to take my mob I just stop stunning and let them tank hoping they die. Hahaha~
    I always got my Fraps open during the event so I got recordings of my AS hunting and Mob Stealers. Shame on them!

Quote Originally Posted by minkwarrior View Post
    I did my hunting in LOC and I can tell you I never wasted a single Rebirth Scroll. The added HP and Stun Skill plus Thunder Roop via shift + right click made my Archer better. Added Mana Recharge and Mana Down and I never used Mana Potions.
    The downside is the damage dealt. It's just too low compared to other melee classes like the Pike and ATA.
    Funny moments are whenever someone tries to take my mob I just stop stunning and let them tank hoping they die. Hahaha~
    I always got my Fraps open during the event so I got recordings of my AS hunting and Mob Stealers. Shame on them!

you just need a good partner, like mech ,pikeman ,fighter
    2 man better than yourself

wtf earl. you are not melee, atas are not melee. thats ranged!

NOOB!
    http://i.imgur.com/0HwDd37.png

You're so mean, Nico! Why you hurt my feelings and calling me a noob?! T_T

Don't you remember the great times we spent alone together? And I hid all that from Markus!

awww, sorry, you are such a softy.... T_T

Quote Originally Posted by minkwarrior View Post
    Don't you remember the great times we spent alone together? And I hid all that from Markus!
    u wat........?
    https://forum.subagames.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=121192&dateline=13822  91457

Yar Earl! ATA no melee class!

Mostly came here to post how I like this love triangle.

Inside the triangle is you, Sui. You make the circle in our Triangle!

We will share our love with you! Do you believe in true love?

nice trap, you put a triangle of males outside faking a romantic gay relation, let some naive girl come closer and let her inside. now she is trapped inside a three guy triangle. strategic thinking, earl!

Best partner for a stun archer (that is what I am calling this new breed of archer) is the Atalanta hands down. The archer gets +22% more evasion and the Atalanta's bear creates a decent barrier between the Archer and the mob being stunned (the moment you see the mob start to move towards the bear, stun the mob again). I used the occasional Rebirth due to me being to lazy to get VL and the fact that Gorgon Titans do this freakishly long reach hit on the occasion (like twice the distance as their last 20 hits) but with an Atalanta at my side I would lose 0 rebirths because when the Titan would do that long swing it was towards the bear. + no offense to the other classes in the game but pure Agility Atalantas out damage you guys.
    Last edited by YourOwnPersonalJesus; May 22nd, 2015 at 03:29 PM.
    Archer - Archer ~115~
    Priestess - Priestess ~116~
    Magician - Help ~100~
    Knight - Knight ~82~
    Fighter - Jesus ~105~

Watch me on twitch: www.twitch.tv/TopDeck_US

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast