Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Connect Version Error?

Default Connect Version Error?

Hi, I tried logging in just an hour ago and after typing in the correct information and going through the login/server select screens, I keep getting an error that says "Connect Version Error, please update". I have patched domo previous and wonder what's causing it to do this?

-I have tried uninstalling/re-installing DoMO
    -I have tried running as administrator
    -I have tried running it through domo.exe

I keep getting the same error!
    Picture of the error:
    Gyazo - dcfab1a9aa7005b02ffdc676759ecc04.png

Please Help! Thanks!

Got the same problem after the patcher suddenly got an error i tried to reinstall with a fresh client from the page and now it wont update and i get that error.

Please find a fix!

Same here =\ I could log on after the patch but I left for a minute, came back and the client told me one of my files were incorrect, uninstalled and re-installed the client and now I get the error message you guys are. Bogus D;

I too, am getting that problem. I just got home from school, and loving the game like I do. I tried to get on, though it did not allow me to get on due to that error. Dx

Yes I have the same problem as well

***OKAY Re-download the client from the website, make sure to delete any files out of your programs files that are for DOMO before you re-install from the downloaded file. I just did this and it works fine now.

Quote Originally Posted by Namiami View Post
    ***OKAY Re-download the client from the website, make sure to delete any files out of your programs files that are for DOMO before you re-install from the downloaded file. I just did this and it works fine now.
    This didn't work for me >.<

Ya this is lame =\ I was in there for a little bit, exited to change my settings and now I'm getting the error I started with =\

Same for me This is retarded

I am getting the same error, have tried removing and reinstalling without success. Same error on all 3 computers in my house.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast