Thread: Harassment

Default Harassment

Please understand that a lv 40+ is trying to take my pet away from me by asking me to duel him. He and the other DOMO gives me bad name. They said, "Mama, if you give me a good Yo Mama joke than I might give you a pet". Other said, "Go Fk yourself or Suck D*ck."
    I don't know what to says but I think they are Harassment me. Please do something about this.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Or you could learn to stop caring about whatever a stranger on the internet living in a different country has to say about you, since to my understanding it does not seem like they have actually taken anything away from you. However if that ends up being the case you could just send in a ticket from here, though in all honesty I highly doubt that you're in that situation.

I don't play domo arigato styx robotos online, but isn't there a reject/ignore list of any sort that you could use in order to cease contact with them? ;s

You can just blacklist him or turn off duel option.
    1. Blacklist - Ctrl + Z ->Tools -> Edit Blacklist (this will prevent him sending you messages)
    2. Turn off Duel - Ctrl N -> Social skills 1 -> Uncheck Duel (this will prevent him sending you duel request)

Prestige Member