Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: FALKHEN is recruiting active members to do Bless castle

Quote Originally Posted by ARCI04 View Post
    awwwwwwww need ko mag 112 when new map?
    come back to game ARCI!! n.n

Quote Originally Posted by Zaarah View Post
    LOL omg I got really hurt, btw your'e trying to say about our bad english, alright ofc, I have bad english, my leaders also, but what about you saying golds instead gold?, I really respect my friends who say like that way, I really don't like to laugh about people mistakes, but I could see you being so annoying XD, anyway I do not care about what you think or what you can say, you're mad because HH kicked you out... so try to not show your desperate feelings about
    I'd just mentioned before "I'M NOT BEING KICKED. I MANUALLY LEAVE WHEN I'M STILL 98 WHEN FIRST X4 EXP EVENT ON LAST YEAR THAT STING GIVEN LAST WARNING TO ME!"

I'll give you my Pusheen dear sarah just stop saying any "FALSE MEMORIES!"

Take care of him or brute him bcoz I have a cry baby NuaNia

Last edited by ForceAta001; July 12th, 2015 at 03:32 AM.
    IGN: ForceAtalanta

Quote Originally Posted by ForceAta001 View Post
    I'd just mentioned before "I'M NOT BEING KICKED. I MANUALLY LEAVE WHEN I'M STILL 98 WHEN FIRST X4 EXP EVENT ON LAST YEAR THAT STING GIVEN LAST WARNING TO ME!"

if you really leave why are you insisting that you leave? and why you still hate us? what's your problem bede?

ps: this is my last reply on your useless comments..

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborgfranky View Post
    if you really leave why are you insisting that you leave? and why you still hate us? what's your problem bede?

ps: this is my last reply on your useless comments..
    because of your old clan and new clan attitudes that i hate and i want it
    IGN: ForceAtalanta

because of your old clan and new clan attitudes that i hate and i want it
    wew. contradicting statement. you hate stuffs but you want it? that's weird.
    anyways, going back to your " important concern", it is clear that the creator of this thread mistakenly typed in a wrong word which is "recluting" instead of "recruiting".

Well, thank you for letting us know that it was mistakenly typed. This is what we called, typo-graphical error. so, for us to address your concern, we'll let the creator of this thread edit the title of the post. If the creator of this thread can't edit the title because he's busy or feel lazy to do it, I assure you that moving forward it will never happen again. I also tried to search for the meaning of the word "recluting" on line and I can't find anything wrong with it. In italian it means "rekruten" which means recruit. In spanish, it means "recruit", in english, i can't find any other meaning but the GOOGLE just told me that "no results for recluting" and the google just told me to search for the meaning of "recruiting" instead. In other words, It doesn't mean anything bad or negative. If there is, please let us know so we can assist you any further with regard to the title of this thread.

I hope, I was able to answer your concern on this matter. Aside from the fact that you hate Falkhen clan and its members, if you don't have any other concern related to this thread, or I should say, If you don't have any other important business with us, stop wasting your time posting on this thread with your negative posts.

BTW, please be reminded, that hate posts is under inappropriate behavior category of the SubaGames Community Forum Rules and Regulations and it is prohibited.

I'd like to quote: https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=55849
    "Inappropriate behaviour
    Inappropriate behaviour includes:
    - Sexual Themes/Harassment/Hate threads"

"We would like to present these guidelines to all community members of the Suba Games forum so they have a full understanding of what behavior is acceptable and unacceptable within this community. Breach of these rules or the Terms and Conditions may result in a temporary suspension or in a worse case scenario a permanent ban from the forums and/or in game.."

Thank you!

princessfionna
    <i><font color=#FF0000><span style=font-family: Verdana>princessfionna</span></font></i>
    princessfionna

Hi guys please ignore this bede. A mule will always be a mule..

hahahahaha

Actually, he typed recluting because in Spanish is reclutar that's why, anyways I didn't want start a fight or something like that I only seen this person being annoying haha and I can see too his english is bad, ty very much Fiona n.n let's ignore him/she

well, I don't really hate him/her at all. I agree that he's annoying especially when he troll but it's not just about that. Yes, everyone has this what we called freedom of expression, a freedom to express our thoughts, our emotions but we can do it in polite manner. What we got from him is a feedback that will help us improve ourselves how we treat each other within our clan. It's just that, this person really had a bad experience with some people coming from the old clan (HH) which where most Falkhen members came from. I just want to let anybody know that we should not generalize people. Its just a matter of respect and knowing who did wrong and who did not. OFC, as a falkhen member, I will defend our clan. If i belong to Ohx, CPLA or any other clan, I will do the same. I will defend my clan OBJECTIVELY.
    <i><font color=#FF0000><span style=font-family: Verdana>princessfionna</span></font></i>
    princessfionna

Now, going back to the original purpose of this thread, We, from Falkhen is recruiting active gamers.
    Requirement:
    - Must be amenable to play during the Bless Castle Seige War every saturday @10:00am (Server Time)

Basic Information about us:
    - Multi-lingual: Some speak English, Filipino, Vietnamese, Spanish, Mexican and Latin Amercian I guess..
    - If you're looking for a party in high level maps, then, it's not a problem. PPL loves to do Daily Quest and train almost 24/7
    - We conduct clan events like "bring me", "finding the clan chief's mule", etc...
    - we share items (Some people sell items for a lower price for their clan mates )
    - many more, its for you to find out

Some Reminders:
    - We don't tolerate hackers, players who duplicate items, kill stealers, stealers, scammers, botting, abuse, selling and buying in-game stuffs for real money and any form of bad acts in-forum or in-game. If it's proven that you did something that violates any of the SubaGames terms and conditions, we, or I would say, I will not hesitate to report you to the GMs/support.
    - Just have fun, enjoy the game.
    princessfionna

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast