Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Leveling Service Verification

Thanks for Adding me to the list.I Also have a post on the market place for prices, Cheap and fast <3

Main:Magnum ALT:MagZ
    Guild: Dauntless

I lvl pets but only from 11-40 and only for friends and guildies so far.. but it be nice if people outside those groups would ask me too.

IGN: Kuroi_Hana
    IGN: Kuroi_Hana

Hi!
    AdoreMe did a good job on lvling my SE2 Sapphire from lvl 50 to 60, and it was cheap. Thank you!

whats the usual time to go without hearing from a stated leveler ? ... just wondering ? not sure how long to wait ? ... or how long it takes ...

I can't speak for everyone, but usually I try to give an update at least once a day so that you know I'm working on it, or if something comes up and I am not able to level that day I'll let you know. People have other priorities out of domo I'd suggest mailing the person leveling your pet to find out what is going on. Sometimes it takes a few days, sometimes it takes a few hours there is a lot of different factors that go into it so you can never be 100% sure when a pet will be done. Your best bet is just try to get ahold of the pet leveler and ask them what is going on, it's not a bad idea to ask for updates on a pet; however, whispering a person multiple times a day gets very annoying when you have a few different pets, try to keep it to just once a day.

whats the usual time frame for people to get back to a "mailbox message" i always make a point to check it at the start of every log in , and if i see an 'envelope" then i will usually stop what im doin as soon as i can to check it , so im simply asking cos im sure most are not so "OCD" in checking it ...

Plus, as you can understand im very excited to get my pet leveled and i dont want to be that person who is always bothering ... but i have sent one mailbox so ill wait to hear from that .... cos im very curious about how my pet is doing

thanks for your help so far =)

Quote Originally Posted by Zekkeshoku View Post
    I can't speak for everyone, but usually I try to give an update at least once a day so that you know I'm working on it, or if something comes up and I am not able to level that day I'll let you know. People have other priorities out of domo I'd suggest mailing the person leveling your pet to find out what is going on. Sometimes it takes a few days, sometimes it takes a few hours there is a lot of different factors that go into it so you can never be 100% sure when a pet will be done. Your best bet is just try to get ahold of the pet leveler and ask them what is going on, it's not a bad idea to ask for updates on a pet; however, whispering a person multiple times a day gets very annoying when you have a few different pets, try to keep it to just once a day.

i have not heard back from the leveler for a few days now ... and my mails have bounced back ... should i be concerned ? ... i dont mind if it takes some time to level the pet , my concern is not being able to contact the person , so im wondering how the "standard of behavior" is for things

does anyone think its fair to report after 5 days of not hearing and having 5 mails returned ... im getting concerned after not hearing anything for 5 dam days ... responding to a mail box would take 5 mins ... 5 mins over the space of 5 days is nothing really ? ...

what should i do ? ... thoughts

i would contact a gm on the forum or send a ticket that seems strange
    [IGN:Kiare]

DOMO [Suba Closed Beta Tester & Member Since 2/13/2015]

Quote Originally Posted by Seanoboi View Post
    does anyone think its fair to report after 5 days of not hearing and having 5 mails returned ... im getting concerned after not hearing anything for 5 dam days ... responding to a mail box would take 5 mins ... 5 mins over the space of 5 days is nothing really ? ...

what should i do ? ... thoughts
    I talked to the guy leveling your pet and he has been unable to log into domo for the past week for reasons that do not need to be specified, he will be back within the next day or 2.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast