Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Leveling Service Verification

Default Pet Leveling Service Verification

Greetings all,

With the introduction of more and more pets a certain trend has arisen that you may or may not be aware of… Pet Levelers! The players for a fee and some time will take your low level pet off your hands and within a set amount of time/level will give you back your pet at a higher level! (Think Pokemon DayCare Centre) Now we love this idea it stimulates a great economy in a very job centric game. The issue however with this arose quickly after this service took off. Pet Level scammers these players would just take the pet/money etc and run after trading it to them, jerks right!?

So we your great overlord GM’s have decided to initiate a policy to regulate this new profession. The Pet Leveler Authenticator! Below is a list of player’s that have shown time and time again to take their job as pet levelers seriously and have done top quality jobs each and every time, earning the GM team seal of approval.

Aki
    Avalin
    Gengar
    Pisi/Doroftika
    Sugar_Plum
    Eeyore
    Scarecrow
    hakuryuukou
    RxNingen
    Heart
    Moonie
    MentosFreshness
    Champion
    Zekkeishoku
    AdoreMe
    Alisu
    SuiLin
    Magnum
    Shaun
    EKB
    Izo
    Gufertrs
    Samiir
    Ahriki
    Zum
    AlmightySp
    Chibi~Cherryblossom
    SeaSea
    DaathlyHero
    High_Max
    Aziren
    ephy
    Rezi
    Skye
    Corixicat
    Kinako
    Veovis

If you are a pet leveler and want to be added to this list simply send [GM]ZenDragoon or [GM]Spooky a private message and they will run an account check to verify your eligibility!

If you use a pet leveler outside of the GM verified levelers you are putting you and your pet at risk, and any issues that may happen with those levelers will be at the users own risk and will not be offered support.

Leave some positive comments below about any of the levelers on this list you have used, so that other player’s know which leveler suits them the best!
    Last edited by Superstarstrike; September 3rd, 2017 at 06:04 PM.

I think Avalin should probs be added to this list (unless she goes by one of those names above?)
    DoMO IGN: DarkJade

Quote Originally Posted by Icywind1980 View Post
    I think Avalin should probs be added to this list (unless she goes by one of those names above?)
    Avalin should be put on the list as well seeing how shes a very trusted pet lvler~

Avalin was the first and has been very trustworthy why isn't she on this lis--oh there she is.

Anyway, since Avalin was one of the first people to open up a pet leveling service, she has already established a lot trust with her customers. Furthermore, she notifies you when she's almost done leveling your pet. Her services tend to be quick too, taking no more than a day (although that depends on how fast she finds a party). As a customer myself I don't trust pet "levelers" very often, so I waited a while as well as having been in a VERY LONG foggy party session with her before finally deciding if I could trust her.

As for all these sudden levelers and scams popping up likely due to Avalin's service and the introduction of SE pets, I'd like to stress that you are better off trusting people who use the forums to make their pet leveling service threads and obtaining a healthy amount of rep (by healthy I mean consistent good reviews from various people). It's great that this thread exists, so that people are more aware this trend exists. This also helps for when people want to use these services, they can track down trustworthy pet levelers. Best of luck to those who are verified!

EDIT: I'd also like to point out that an easy way to identify a scammer is if they try to take your money before the "leveling".
    Last edited by Superstarstrike; June 9th, 2015 at 06:49 PM.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

I may have to add a do's and do not's list to this or.. something, 'cos I said the same thing - never ever ever give money up front.

The list is obviously subject to change as more recommendations come in, I've never actually asked Avalin to pet level before but from their forum post I'd definitely trust them. Only problem with the forum posts is you can't edit after a while, so if anyone wants me to edit a post, let me know *-*

(been slacking today 'cos it's my gad dang burfday, I can have a day off lol)

I am Doroftika / Pisi (mule)
    Thank you for putting me on list , i also have a thread on forum ( ************/DoroPet ), for some reason i cant edit it to correct my job lvl its 45 not 53 .
    I wanna recommand other pet leveler Sugar_Plum , she taked a good care of pets too :3

Gengar here. Thanks for adding me to the list.

Thank you for including me on the list. And d'awwe those mentioning me to be on it; love you guys <3

Thankyou so much for adding my name here. May everyone always be happy. <3

IGN: Sugar_Plum (main char) OR Sugar_Plummy (my mule)

IGN : Sieghart (Main Char) or RxRise(Mule)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast