Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Outstanding Bugged Quest List

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    109

    Default Outstanding Bugged Quest List

    Hello Everyone,

    We would just like to make a post regarding all the remaining bugged quests that we need to take notice of. We have already compiled a list of a few quests so far but we just want to make sure that we get all of them this time.

    We know that it takes a lot of time for fixes to come around but a part of that is because we are now taking time, in coordination with the developers, to really get things work as they are suppose to.

    We would like all of you to please write down all the bugged quests that you can think of. We will send the complete list to the developers.

    Best Regards,
    GM J0mart
    Last edited by Aurelle; June 17th, 2015 at 08:37 AM. Reason: typo

  2. #2

    Default

    What about that broken machine quests anyone remembers? In the very few early levels there was this cave and when you pressed the tool to operate it would say "Nothing is happening!" That's been around since beanfun.

  3. #3

    Default

    The first Foray (Phantom Warlock Quest)
    The Knight of Cards (Phantom Warlock Quest)
    Any other Transformation job quest (hard to tell if they are or not since u can't pass the Knight of Cards)
    These quests have drop issues.... or I should say lack of drops.
    http://www.sfi4.com/13905635/FREE

    In Game Name: Jellal_
    Preferred title: Jellal
    Class: Wizard (Galaxy Sage in training)
    Class Level: 23
    Craft: Alchemist
    Craft Level: 2
    Guild: Fairy Tale
    Rank: Vice Master
    Race: Human

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Heart of Fire
    Posts
    301

    Default

    How about Quests to open Training Ground?
    Doesn’t matter if you’re weak. If you struggle hard enough, you can make a miracle happen

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    GM Town
    Posts
    1,473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TomoeKun View Post
    The first Foray (Phantom Warlock Quest)
    The Knight of Cards (Phantom Warlock Quest)
    Any other Transformation job quest (hard to tell if they are or not since u can't pass the Knight of Cards)
    These quests have drop issues.... or I should say lack of drops.
    These quests have already been added to our list.

    We need a lot more details about these quests. I want to know what the quest names are, what items you need to collect, what npc's you need to interact with, the mobs you have to kill and perhaps even a screenshot if you can. Every bit of info on the quest goes a long way to get them all fixed. Even old quests.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenDragoon View Post
    These quests have already been added to our list.

    We need a lot more details about these quests. I want to know what the quest names are, what items you need to collect, what npc's you need to interact with, the mobs you have to kill and perhaps even a screenshot if you can. Every bit of info on the quest goes a long way to get them all fixed. Even old quests.
    When it comes to the Phantom Warlock quests, I've posted about it on the guide I made ->https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=69354
    The guide describes all the quests (check the first post).
    To know what exactly is bugged now, check the last post.

    There are other bugged quests that aren't related to PW. I wish I could log in game and name them here but I can't, hopefully someone else will do it owo
    Last edited by Shiono; June 17th, 2015 at 02:36 PM.
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

    Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleftobismal View Post
    What about that broken machine quests anyone remembers? In the very few early levels there was this cave and when you pressed the tool to operate it would say "Nothing is happening!" That's been around since beanfun.
    Terrible Titans?

    Yeah that one is glitched.

  8. #8

    Default

    how to finifh first foray

  9. #9

    Default

    this first foray bug must be recent bug since i just deleted my phantom warlock save (lvl 31) and create new phantom warlock

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertIpun3d2DN View Post
    how to finifh first foray
    You can't, its currently bugged.
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

    Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •