Thread: Sick of Trolling = Ruining my Game Experience.

Default Sick of Trolling = Ruining my Game Experience.

Just so you know -

Trolling is NOT funny, it's not cool. Your hurting innocent people and ruining the game for others.
    Your not cool, your not funny, your just being incredibly disrespectful to both players and the
    company hosting this game. Who both invest time and money into it.

I had a friend that took her own life because of little fools like you and you think that's funny.
    Your nothing more than a weak bullies hiding behind a computer screen and people like you need a good
    hiding.

Do you know what more disturbing the fact the trolls get people upset, and the upset people are the ones getting banned
    while they get to go on as normal, hurting more people, getting more people banned, ruining the game even more for others.

I really think we need to be tougher on these people because there just getting away with it far too often.

I am so done with trolls on DOMO, I really am. They have nothing better to do with their time.
    And they wouldn't dare behave like this to people face to face, cause there nothing more than cowards with no life.

Iceflower, Wolfierce, Forcewile, Owlfierce.

Wanna get rid of
    or ? go http://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

In what ways are they trolling you? Can't you block them?

You have to learn that no matter where you go or what you do, people are going to be mean to you. You just can't let them get to you. Beat them at their own game.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthemica View Post
    In what ways are they trolling you? Can't you block them?

You have to learn that no matter where you go or what you do, people are going to be mean to you. You just can't let them get to you. Beat them at their own game. run 3
    just for fun

Default coca

The post you have shared here is great. I really like and appreciate your work. The points you mentioned in this article are helpful. I have to try to follow these points and also share others.
    fnaf